Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C/F Liliput in beautiful condition - £225 ONO  (Read 216 times)

Helena Handcart

• Nine-box Nellie
C/F Liliput in beautiful condition - £225 ONO
« on: May 16, 2019, 06:29:46 PM »

We're having a bit of a clearout due to having something of a surfeit of Liliputs in our little house. The first to go is probably cosmetically the best one I've seen, it has good shiny casework, paintwork on both bass end and keyboard in excellent condition, original grille, grille cloth, straps and case. A small amount of verdigris on some of the bellow corners but aside from that the bellows are in excellent condition, tape is in great condition and the bellows themselves are still a nice bright yellow. Complete with original straps and case. Still in club layout and would benefit from tuning - on the other hand it is perfect for a D/G conversion.  As it is such excellent condition it was specially selected for a Dm/Gm conversion I was planning but now... well, we just have too many Liliputs so this one is looking for a new home, £225 ONO.

More photos and details available on request - PM me.

Sideways typing on the wooden handbag (now with added electric typewriter).

The Ewell SessionsGreen Man Sword | Taylor's Morris | Nellodeon on Soundcloud| Melodeon Playgroup |
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.