Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Michael Turners waltz - first upload!  (Read 1094 times)

syale

• The Terrier
  • When will this MADness stop?
Michael Turners waltz - first upload!
« on: September 29, 2012, 01:37:59 AM »

This is my first upload of my accordion playing. I played it in a multi storey car park whilst my better half was in the doctors. There are a few small hiccups but I thought it was reasonable enough to share. Practicing lots of Christmas music as it will take me some time to get them down. I try to practice every day and I am started to get an earforit!

http://soundcloud.com/syale/michael-turners-waltz

I recorded it on my cell phone so I think I will experiment with some better sound equipment.

Stephen
HA114 C/G/A/D, 2915 G/C. Liliput, Club IIB C/F Dino Baffetti Modell 22 B Twitter: @syale

Andrew Shead

• Good talker
Re: Michael Turners waltz - first upload!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 01:59:47 PM »

I recorded it on my cell phone so I think I will experiment with some better sound equipment.
Stephen

That sounded good, considering the recording equipment. I could hear the atmospherics, but they didn't detract from the music at all. I'm favourably  impressed and inspired. Thanks for the post.

Andrew.
Primo D/G Scholar.

Tunes executed: any instrument convenient as a gallows.

Rob2Hook

• Castagnaris, Hohners & Baffetti
Re: Michael Turners waltz - first upload!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 11:29:12 AM »

Great - keep at it!  There's something comfortable about pushing the seat back and playing in the car.

I used to have to drive to exhibitions in Europe, so I'd arrive at the ferry queue and start playing.  For some inexplicable reason, I was always the first vehicle onto the boat!  Draw your own conclusions.

Rob.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal