Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: B/C(C#) workshop  (Read 1032 times)

graememackay

• Graeme Mackay
  • B/C/C# Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze
    • Graeme's homepage
B/C(C#) workshop
« on: January 10, 2013, 11:08:28 AM »

Hello!

I just want to give my next workshop a bit of a plug.  Numbers are low at the moment and I would like to see if there are anyone who would like to attend the upcoming workshop, in Kingussie (highlands of Scotland) on 7th-10th March.

It is a 3 day event with tuition all day friday, saturday and half day sunday by myself and my grandfather Jim Mackay

3 nights, dinner, bed, breakfast, light lunch & tea & coffee all day are included in the price.

price is £220 for workshop attendants and if you want to bring the other half it's £400 per couple.

It is in the Duke of Gordon Hotel in Kingussie http://www.dukeofgordonhotel.co.uk/ which is right beside a railway line and a bus stop.  I live a few miles away from Inverness airport and can supply transport from there.

Why not come and join in, even accomplished players can come away with something new, and the craic is great!

Black Shand Morino
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal