Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Learning To Play The Melodeon - Video Blogs - NEW BLOG - Dunking Biscuits  (Read 1761 times)

Daddy Long Les

• Forum Librarian
    • Daddy Long Les

On the occasion of my 60th birthday here's one of my tunes  - Dunking Biscuits - played on the Hohner Corona Xtreme IIIN

http://youtu.be/8NARI8C5ja8
Castagnari Lily DG, Dino Baffetti Binci DG, Hohner Erica DG, Hohner Erica GC, Hohner Liliput Bb Eb, Sybilla Brand GCF, Hohner Compadre ADG, Hohner 4 stop in C

Stiamh

• Old grey C#/D pest
    • Packie Manus Byrne

Happy birthday, you old sexagenarian you. (I'll be joining you soon - God willing). A tune of immense cheerfulness, and the biscuits get a right good dunking.

marvelle

Happy Birthday Les!  Oh, to be 60 again.  Those were the days.
Hohner Morgane D/G

Daddy Long Les

• Forum Librarian
    • Daddy Long Les

Happy birthday, you old sexagenarian you. (I'll be joining you soon - God willing). A tune of immense cheerfulness, and the biscuits get a right good dunking.

Thanks Steve!! ;D
Castagnari Lily DG, Dino Baffetti Binci DG, Hohner Erica DG, Hohner Erica GC, Hohner Liliput Bb Eb, Sybilla Brand GCF, Hohner Compadre ADG, Hohner 4 stop in C

Andrew Shead

• Good talker

Congrats! '53 was a good year. You have nice stage presence. I liked the tune and found the box excursion interesting, it has a mellow tone.
Primo D/G Scholar.

Tunes executed: any instrument convenient as a gallows.

Daddy Long Les

• Forum Librarian
    • Daddy Long Les

Congrats! '53 was a good year. You have nice stage presence. I liked the tune and found the box excursion interesting, it has a mellow tone.

Thanks Andrew,

Yes, it's surprisingly quiet for such a big box.

All the best

Les

Daddy Long Les

• Forum Librarian
    • Daddy Long Les

Happy Birthday Les!  Oh, to be 60 again.  Those were the days.

Thanks, but haven't you heard - 60 is the new 50?!!!! ;)

Spikey

• Regular debater
  • NZ

A belated many happy returns Les!  A great tune and I love the T-shirt!  I was told 70 was the new 50 (:)

Daddy Long Les

• Forum Librarian
    • Daddy Long Les

A belated many happy returns Les!  A great tune and I love the T-shirt!  I was told 70 was the new 50 (:)
Thanks!!  Good news about 70.  There's hope for all us 60 somethings!!  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal