Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: More base woe, advice please  (Read 10520 times)

risto

• Respected Sage
Re: More base woe, advice please
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2008, 09:30:38 AM »

Spooky!

I bought this Box last Easter in Killarney, Ireland, may that location explain the layout?

Skipy

Yes, sounds odd because I got mine at the end of last May and it had basses suited for B major etc. ie. the outer row, so I had to send it back to Germany. Along, as reference, I sent a picture of the Saltarelle Bouebe's bass layout, which is the modern layout, but the box came back with the trad basses. When I discussed about this with Horst Fausel, the production manager, he replied that the layout I got is what they use. However, it may well be that you dealer was awake and ordered his batch with the non-Hohner-standard bass layout. Just now I can't think of any other explanation.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 09:43:31 AM by risto »
Paolo Soprani 5-row, Roland FR1B-digital CBA button accordion. Guitar, 5-string OT banjo, mandolin, piano...
My one man band recording: https://apari.fi/Bonaparte_Crossing_The_Rhine_Risto.mp3
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal