Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spell Check  (Read 2350 times)

Malcolm Clapp

• Loving my Hohner-reeded wet MMM CastaTommy
Spell Check
« on: November 27, 2007, 01:23:32 PM »

Hmmm.
Very strange that the word "melodeon" is not acceptable to the spell check on this site....

(or the word "hmmm")

MC    :o
Tuner/repairer, now retired, but still playing! Happy to offer advice on repairs etc., and might be persuaded to undertake the odd emergency job for local and longtime  customers.

Fi

• A Saltarelle Connemara II and a few Hohners...
Re: Spell Check
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 03:13:27 PM »

My other half is an Admin on Talkawhile (a Fairport Convention board among many other things) which is a Simple Machines forum too, and tells me that you can't add words to the dictionary, because the dictionary definitions are stored in the code, not in a file. Hence their board spell checks  'Cropredy' all the time ::)

Malcolm Austen

• Respected Sage
  • any old hohner
Re: Spell Check
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 09:48:39 AM »

if anyone works out how to add to the spell check data base it would be good to add Hohner and the other main makes. Also the dialogue box for spell check opens too small and can't be expanded which is not very clever.
malcolm
aka malodeon
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.