Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: New forum for Piano accordions  (Read 12798 times)

Matt (Kings Norton)

• Respected Sage
  • West Midlands, UK
Re: New forum for Piano accordions
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2013, 02:15:48 PM »

There's a thread on this on http://forum.melodeon.net/index.php/topic,12259.0.html.  You'll see that that thread was locked in the end.

There is a new UK-based accordion forum with mostly (but not all) UK and US membership at the moment.  There's a thread on it on here: http://forum.melodeon.net/index.php/topic,12270.0.html.  Personally, I think it's got off to a good start though still in the early stages.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 02:17:43 PM by matt vrs »

Christopher K.

• Content Manager
Re: New forum for Piano accordions
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2013, 03:29:45 AM »

Thanks for the links and info, everyone.

Very sad to hear of Al's forum although it will be fun to explore the new one. This was a shock to me today when I visited AF and found the closure notice. While I wasn't around for the last round, it was always a cheerful place. Working 6am to 930 pm hasn't left time for much else so I'm disappointed I can't return there to troll it for the wealth of information it made available.

Hopefully mel.net won't implode before the fall when I can update those video links. 8) Theo and all I appreciate your patience.

If anyone has an email contact for Al, I'd appreciate it so much.

Chris
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal