Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Online group classes for C#/D boxes  (Read 1014 times)

Stiamh

• Old grey C#/D pest
    • Packie Manus Byrne
Online group classes for C#/D boxes
« on: September 03, 2013, 09:46:40 PM »

To save me lots of driving, this season's box classes at the Siamsa School in Montreal are going to be conducted mainly online.

I have one space left to make up a group of five. Beginner+/intermediate level. Anybody with a C#/D box* and a modicum of proficiency (i.e. not a complete beginner) who could be online on Wednesday nights at 7pm Eastern time (midnight in UK!) can contact me via email for details. Starting mid-September (probably the 18th).

We'll be learning 6 or 8 tunes -  some easy, none terribly hard. YouTube tutorials will be posted for all the tunes, you work on them on your own, and then join the group lesson for help with difficulties, encouragement, mutual support, laughs, etc. Classes mainly in English but French-speaking students welcome. Group lessons via a Google+ hangout, which we have tested with success. At least 9 one-hour group lessons, cost tbc at Cdn $115.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal