Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fine Felt Hat (?)  (Read 1196 times)

arty

Fine Felt Hat (?)
« on: November 23, 2013, 05:06:54 PM »

Last night I heard a great song, I think it was called 'Fine Felt Hat'. The chorus went something like this...."I've a fine felt hat, And a strong pair of brogues, I have rosin in my pocket for my bow, etc., etc....

I am trying to find the sheet music or abc's and have tried all the usual sites. Some have the words but I can't find the notes - can anyone help me? I would like to learn to play this.
Pre-Pokerwork C/F, Castagnari Laura G/C, Beltuna Sara 3 A/D, Castagnari Sander Special D/G

syale

• The Terrier
  • When will this MADness stop?
Re: Fine Felt Hat (?)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 05:36:34 PM »

From: http://www.kinglaoghaire.com/site/lyrics/song_353.html I can see the lyrics and it looks like the tune is called 'Rambles Of Spring' which can be found at: http://abcnotation.com/tunePage?a=thesession.org/tunes/6942.no-ext/0001

Stephen
HA114 C/G/A/D, 2915 G/C. Liliput, Club IIB C/F Dino Baffetti Modell 22 B Twitter: @syale

arty

Re: Fine Felt Hat (?)
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 06:24:37 PM »

That's the one  - Thank you so much Syale!
No wonder I couldn't find it, I had the title wrong!
Pre-Pokerwork C/F, Castagnari Laura G/C, Beltuna Sara 3 A/D, Castagnari Sander Special D/G
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal