Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stolen: Castagnari Handry 18 black keys GC France  (Read 2077 times)

boisterous budgie

• Regular debater
Stolen: Castagnari Handry 18 black keys GC France
« on: September 21, 2014, 09:30:36 AM »

Hi
Gaelle Dos Santos had her Castagnary Handry GC 18 bass with black keys stolen from her.  :'(
xBB

Bonjour,
Le 20 septembre 2014 je me suis fait volé mon accordéon diatonique castagnari handry 18 basses, sol do, année 2002 touches noires.
Il m'a été volé à Gentilly 94250 dans la rue du Val de Marne.
C'est bien plus que mon outils de travail, bien plus qu'un simple instrument de musique... il m'est d'une valeur sentimentale très précieuse.. mon compagnon depuis 12 ans .
Si vous le trouvez en annonce sur internet(ebay, le bon coin, etc.....), si vous l’apercevez dans le métro,dans la rue .... ou si vous le croisé dans un magasin de musique, contactez moi au 0609426812.
C'est très important pour moi de le retrouver !
Merci de faire passer l'annonce à toutes vos connaissances, dans vos réseaux musique etc.
Je vous en remercie d'avance !
Gaëlle Dos Santos
Hello, 20 September 2014 I have stolen my accordion diatonic castagnari Handry 18 bass, soil do, year 2002 keys black.
It me was stolen from 94250 Gentilly in the street of the Val de Marne.
It is much more than my working tools, more that a mere instrument of music... find it me a very valuable sentimental value... my companion for 12 years.
If you find publicize on the internet (ebay, right corner, etc...), if you see it in the metro, in the street... or if you cross in a music store, please contact me at the 0609426812.
It is very important for me to find it!
Thanks for moving the announcement to all your knowledge in your networks music etc.
Thank you in advance!

Gaëlle Dos Santos

boisterous budgie

• Regular debater
Re: Stolen: Castagnari Handry 18 black keys GC France
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 09:51:18 AM »

This is a picture of the accordeon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal