Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Patrícia Pereira  (Read 1379 times)

Bobtheboat

• 'On the cut' near Lichfield, UK
Patrícia Pereira
« on: April 14, 2015, 01:47:01 PM »

Hi all. Not sure if this has come up before but I've just been watching a recording of Patrícia Pereira on YouTube again and thought I'd point anyone who hasn't seen it in the right direction. It's amazing, she plays with such passion, I love it!
Unfortunately I can't find the link to copy as I'm watching on the app' on my phone. Search for 'patrícia Pareira playing concertina in Lisbon'. She's not playing concertina!! It's definitely a melodeon!! Enjoy, Bob  ;D
'Rowbotham Erika Extraordinaire' (12 bass + stop G/C/acc), Hohner Liliput Bb-Eb. Castagnari Rik G/C/acc

brazilian.BOX

• Respected Sage
  • youtube search: 8 baixos
Re: Patrícia Pereira
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 01:58:32 PM »

Beaaautiful!  :D
The Brazilian chromatic tuning: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwLF1tH3q5Y

arty

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 02:08:47 PM »

http://youtu.be/tw8Ac06BWas
Here's a link, there are a few videos of her on You Tube and Bob is right, she is very good.
Pre-Pokerwork C/F, Castagnari Laura G/C, Beltuna Sara 3 A/D, Castagnari Sander Special D/G

triskel

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 02:18:50 PM »

Search for 'patrícia Pareira playing concertina in Lisbon'. She's not playing concertina!! It's definitely a melodeon!!

But it is called a concertina if you're a Portuguese diatonic accordion player...  ???

And she's a delight, as ever!  :D

boxcall

• You got to love it!!!
  • Accordion to who?
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 03:45:16 AM »

I agree very good, I like what she's doing on the bass end with those little flicks it adds a lot Imo
Hohner 1040 C, Beltuna one row four stop D, O'Byrne Dewitt/ Baldoni bros. D/C#, Paolo soprani "pepperpot" one row D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal