Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: fleadh videos  (Read 898 times)

gerrydundee

• Good talker
fleadh videos
« on: March 11, 2014, 07:43:51 PM »

years ago videos of the fleadhs were available, think they were made by willie fogarty I have a couple from the eighties, wonder if there is a source where they have been made into cd's, they were great, street sessions and competitions, great to watch!

gettabettabox

Re: fleadh videos
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 02:47:56 AM »

these sort of vids inspired me and a very innocent English beauty to catch a last minute lynx ferry to rosslare,... however two poor nights in a plastic mattress bag (yes), on a grassy bit of the ringroad verge, over the bridge outside enniscorthy,.... ended what could have been idyllic in the melodeon world parlance....she didn't press my buttons...
after the return ferry, never saw her again.
ok...., but, you have to believe this one fact...accordions were playing 'til the dawn across the water.... I was there, and happily awake. pj hernon doing late.

Gromit

Re: fleadh videos
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 07:34:28 AM »

videos here

http://comhaltas.ie/

clicking on Comhaltas live under category items will take you to the search page
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal