Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Busker around 6pm Monday 2nd March at Charing Cross near Northern Line  (Read 2622 times)

Peter Brook

Just to say, on the way to a business meeting in Birmingham I happened to walk past a busker playing a very attractive looking brown "Delicia" Melodeon on Monday evening around 6pm.  If I had had some money and had not been in such a rush I would have complimented the player. I heard a wonderful rendition of Bonny Green Garters in classic "D moderating to G". The player was very good and the tunnels of the london underground added to the resonance of the sound -quite delightful.

If you look in here, thank you very much and my compliments to you - you made me smile, laugh and polka!

Peter Brook

Come on don't be shy! There can't be that many melodeon playing buskers in London.

upmine3

• Regular debater
    • Facebook

He can't be that good or he would be able to afford a better melodion than a Delicia.
Castagnari Kriss III B/C -  Hohner Double Ray De-Lux B/C Pokerwork (presswood) Pokerwork (Brown)

Falseknight

• Respected Sage
    • False Knight

What's wrong with Delicias?

No worse than a Chinese Pokerwork!

Bill Young

• Paolo Soprani BCC#

What's wrong with Delicias?

No worse than a Chinese Pokerwork!
Some would say better, but then I have a vested interest (see For Sale section).

Alison Scott

• Mods and volunteers
  • Respected Sage
  • Oakwood, Dino Baffetti, Roma, Liliput, Streb etc.
    • Macadamia

Come on don't be shy! There can't be that many melodeon playing buskers in London.

We've had a thread about the Delicia-playing busker at Charing Cross before on this board, so my guess is that he's not a regular here. I always throw him a coin when I see him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal