Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: new Hohner 1040- 2 voice 10 button 4 bass models ?  (Read 2876 times)

invadm

new Hohner 1040- 2 voice 10 button 4 bass models ?
« on: September 04, 2014, 04:20:43 PM »

Hi all. Would anyone know if Hohner still makes 1040- Vienna model-10 button 4 bass- 2 voice single row boxes? There are a lot of old ones going around but just wanted to ask if Hohner still makes a new ones..thanks in advance.

Sebastian

Re: new Hohner 1040- 2 voice 10 button 4 bass models ?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 06:24:58 PM »

Hi all. Would anyone know if Hohner still makes 1040- Vienna model-10 button 4 bass- 2 voice single row boxes? There are a lot of old ones going around but just wanted to ask if Hohner still makes a new ones..thanks in advance.
Yes, they do. Take a look for yourself:

http://www.playhohner.com/instruments/accordions/diatonic/vienna/

Lester

• MADman
  • Mods and volunteers
  • Hohners'R'me
    • Lester's Melodeon Emporium and Tune-a-Rama
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 06:28:00 PM »

Yes, they do. Take a look for yourself:

http://www.playhohner.com/instruments/accordions/diatonic/vienna/

This links to the HA114 which is two bass not what invadm was asking about ie four bass. To the best of my knowledge the 4 bass is no long made.

Sebastian

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 09:25:48 PM »

This links to the HA114 which is two bass not what invadm was asking about ie four bass. To the best of my knowledge the 4 bass is no long made.
Oh, sorry! Yes, you are completely right: The 4 bass model is not produced any more. :|bl

invadm

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 11:04:33 AM »

as Lester said,I was asking for 4 bass 10 button 1040- models..I know Hohner still makes HA- 114 series and I have a few/or more  ;D of HA-114 in different keys .I saw on Charles web,he sells new body for poker work and Erica just wondered if any one sells or makes a new body for 1040...I like this little 1040 boxes..Thanks for your info.     

malcolmbebb

• In dampest Dorset, on the soggy south coast.
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 12:14:06 PM »

If you can manage without a new one, there are several people on here who could supply one. Or you could get one yourself off Ebay and get someone to overhaul it for you. Or commission someone to buy and overhaul.

You'd most likely end up with something nicer to play than a factory box, too.
Dino BPII.
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire."

invadm

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 03:39:02 PM »

thanks for the advise Malcolmbebb, I actually do all that for some time now and have a VERY large collection of Hohners(if you ever out bided on a Hohner on e-bay it was probably me  >:E, )Thanks for all the help I get from Martyn White and Theo for tuning.  I've got one from eBay this week and it has a large crack where shoulder strap bracket attached to the body,there are more available but I wondered if Hohner still makes them.I wanted  a new body more than any thing else to keep it on display for look...cheers.Mus   
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal