Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bellows Manufacture.  (Read 1407 times)

C age ing

• Respected Sage
  • New fangled melodeon?
Bellows Manufacture.
« on: April 09, 2009, 06:24:08 AM »

Took the Croydon Tramway from East Croydon to Wimbledon on my way to Kingston, reminds me of "I had taken furnished lodgings etc." (:) and noticed the unusual construction. They are two car units with a four wheel bogie at each end of the tram and another in the centre under the articulated coupling system. There are seats within the coupling section and as slumped there, contemplating life, suddenly realised I was between the two biggest bellow systems I've ever seen in my life.

1) Theo, did you make them?

2) For those wishing to experience the 'Croydon Inside A Bellows Experience', contact me by pm with Credit Card details.

Old Bill.
My Erika is as old as me. Luckily, it is not as decrepit.

HallelujahAl

Re: Bellows Manufacture.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 08:55:09 PM »

Took the Croydon Tramway from East Croydon to Wimbledon on my way to Kingston, reminds me of "I had taken furnished lodgings etc."  and noticed the unusual construction. They are two car units with a four wheel bogie at each end of the tram and another in the centre under the articulated coupling system. There are seats within the coupling section and as slumped there, contemplating life, suddenly realised I was between the two biggest bellow systems I've ever seen in my life.

1) Theo, did you make them?

2) For those wishing to experience the 'Croydon Inside A Bellows Experience', contact me by pm with Credit Card details.

Old Bill.

Bill, I would not be surprised if one day some bright spark discovers that in fact the universe itself is bellows shaped - and therefore the eponymous Platonic music of the spheres will sound remarkably like a giant supernal melodeon.
AL ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal