Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luke Deaton - Tuition on B/C box  (Read 999 times)

LDbosca

Luke Deaton - Tuition on B/C box
« on: November 25, 2014, 04:15:42 AM »

Hi all,
I posted recently about my new website but I was hoping to specifically advertise my teaching services here, I saw a similar post from someone else so I presume it's ok to do so (:) If not then my apologies!

I teach in person based in North City Dublin and also teach via Skype - I know this forum is fairly international so that may be of use to some people.
My bachelors degree was mostly centred around traditional music performance, with academic studies on classical and traditional music as well; I wrote my dissertation on Joe Derrane's music. I went on to do further study in secondary school music education.

I teach Irish B/C style playing and areas I can cover include general technique/control of the instrument, fingering, ornamentation, style, different manners of bass accompaniment etc.

There's plenty of audio and video of me playing on my website: http://lukedeaton.com
My contact details are on it too but I'll put my email here for good measure: lukedeaton [at] yahoo.co.uk (replace [at] with @)

Thanks for reading!
Luke

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal