Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: STRANGE HAPPENING REF TO MELODEON.  (Read 860 times)

Fungusface

• SAOR ALBA
  • Respected Sage
  • SAOR ALBA
STRANGE HAPPENING REF TO MELODEON.
« on: January 22, 2015, 12:31:37 PM »

About 4 years ago was advertising for an Organola melodeon for an old guy near me and listed ad everywhere
put old chap phone number,, eventually ads all disppeared  and about month ago a organola appeared on ebay, i was going to bid and buy it,, but couldnt find  his phone number couldnt remember his second name,
then on Monday whilst in hospital , who appears but old chap  and first thing he says after Hello, was "Have you found me an Organola yet, been saving in case you have," ,,, so  if anyone  has one,, find his number in phone book for   JOHN INNES  of BALMULLO ..he lives near  Pete Shepherd of Springthyme Music who plays and sells various folk music on line. put info here so never lose his named, if you are selling an Organola just say old Jock the Poet told ye about wanting a melodeon of that make.
Thanks
If you wish peace, friendship, and quietness: listen and look and read
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal