Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Melodeons at Witney 2015  (Read 19916 times)

Steve_freereeder

• Content Manager
  • MAD is inevitable. Keep Calm and Carry On
    • Lizzie Dripping
Re: Melodeons at Witney 2015
« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2016, 06:15:28 PM »

Can anybody tell me the dates for Melodeons at Witney 2016? Dave usually announces the dates for the following year during the course, so I assume he announced the 2016 dates last November but, unfortunately, I had to miss the event due to ill health, so I missed them.
This time, I don't think he did announce the dates, so you haven't missed anything.
In recent years it has been the weekend following Remembrance Sunday (13th November in 2016) thus avoiding all the security rigmarole on the Sunday. So M@W could well be on 19th-20th November, which is rather later than usual. BUT - it might be as well to check with Dave T before inking these dates in your diary.
Steve
Sheffield, UK.
www.lizziedripping.org.uk

Bob Ellis

• Hero?....Where's my medal, then?
  • Ain't I cute?
Re: Melodeons at Witney 2015
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2016, 07:41:00 PM »

Thanks, Steve. I wanted to know whether it will clash with a booking I have been offered for the weekend of 12/13 November before deciding whether to accept the booking. It appears that I shall have to decide on the basis of intelligent(?) guesswork.
Bob in beautiful Wensleydale, Les Panards Dansants, Crook Morris and the Loose Knit Band.
Clément Guais 3-row D/G/acc.; Castagnari 1914 D/G; Karntnerland Steirische 3-row G/C/F; Ellis Pariselle 2.6-row D/G/acc.; Gabbanelli Compact 2-row D/G with lots of bling, pre-war Hohner Bb/F; Acadian one-row in D.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal