Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leticce Accordions - A brazilian brand of diatonic and piano accordions  (Read 6707 times)

brazilian.BOX

• Respected Sage
  • youtube search: 8 baixos
Re: Leticce Accordions - A brazilian brand of diatonic and piano accordions
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2015, 11:37:38 PM »

I look forward to your posts Brazilian Box, your enthusiasm and humour do you credit.....I wish you would tell us your name though, typing 'Brazilian Box ' every time I want to reply is a bit of a drag... >:E

Thanks thanks. I appreciate all the friends here that send me such positive return about my talkings here.  ::)
Most of the people here really very kind and receptive. I arrived here in melnet around february now, and already feeling me in home  ;D
Amazing. Thanks for all.  ;)

Well, about the name, I don't know... I use to call the people here, when talking directly to them I use to talk the nickname here. In my opinion there's no problem about. Cause if the all the people would like be talked just by their real names here, so, I believe they would include this proper name in their nicknames here. But about my name, who wants know about it, it's just click in my profile here. This information is presented there in the 1st lines.  :D

But to those worried in talk my name when talk with me, you can use my nick name yeah no problem, or any shorter version of it... b.box ... bbx  (:)
The Brazilian chromatic tuning: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwLF1tH3q5Y

brazilian.BOX

• Respected Sage
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2015, 11:40:56 PM »

I look forward to your posts Brazilian Box, your enthusiasm and humour do you credit.....I wish you would tell us your name though, typing 'Brazilian Box ' every time I want to reply is a bit of a drag... >:E

I know it, but if Brazilian Box doesn't want it published. It's safe with me  8)
  It would be nice though with our wonderful international group that we knew each other's first names.

No, Nick, no problem. My name is here in my profile. Anyone that clicks there, will find it in the 1st line as I told. There's any problem for. The friends here can call me by name, or the nick name here... for me it's ok in any way.  ;)

911377brian

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2015, 11:14:58 AM »

Didn't mean to make a big thing about the name, honest! (Must stop trying to be amusing with a bellyful of Pussers rum) :-X

brazilian.BOX

• Respected Sage
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2015, 12:13:10 PM »

Didn't mean to make a big thing about the name, honest! (Must stop trying to be amusing with a bellyful of Pussers rum) :-X

Yeah, I was trying to be attentive with the subject the people were bringing (everyone started to talk about the name, and real name, and my name is...)
About the "bellyful of pussers rum" I really didnt have a clue about what doest it mean.  ;D

boxcall

• You got to love it!!!
  • Accordion to who?
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2015, 12:36:38 PM »

Brazilian Box,
Just to let you know we can't see your name in your profile, must be in area that's only veiwable by you.
Not that we need to know, B box works or we to take your avitar and call you Bra X ;D
Rant alert:
I don't have a problem with the human body and find it funny that here in US we can parade women around with almost no clothing on parts falling out all over the place and that's ok, but as soon as she pulls out her breast to feed her child it offends people and she feels she has to cover up. go figure??

Ok back to topic:
I like the video of shop and was glad to see simple tools being use (hammer and nails) right up my alley. And the accordions look and sound nice.  To bad they didn't show a two row in action.
Thanks for posting!
Hohner 1040 C, Beltuna one row four stop D, O'Byrne Dewitt/ Baldoni bros. D/C#, Paolo soprani "pepperpot" one row D

brazilian.BOX

• Respected Sage
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2015, 01:20:57 PM »

Brazilian Box,
Just to let you know we can't see your name in your profile, must be in area that's only veiwable by you.

And the accordions look and sound nice.  To bad they didn't show a two row in action.

OK. I apologize so. Look the photo I inserted here. It was the screen of my profile here as I can see there. I imagined everyone could see this way. And look, my name is there.

About the the two row Lettice playing, here it is: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMZYGsN4yEE

This playing is Luizinho Calixto, one of our most known names in the Melodeon northeast brazilian style. He plays really good. So you can have an impression about the Lettice 2 row.  ;)

brazilian.BOX

• Respected Sage
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2015, 01:30:50 PM »

Not that we need to know, B box works or we to take your avitar and call you Bra X ;D
Rant alert:
I don't have a problem with the human body and find it funny that here in US we can parade women around with almost no clothing on parts falling out all over the place and that's ok, but as soon as she pulls out her breast to feed her child it offends people and she feels she has to cover up. go figure??

Aháaa!  ;D  Did you like my avatar?! Amazing no?! hahahahahaha! Yeah, if you want you can call me as "bra X" or "bra XXX"  ;D ;D ;D
Yeah, you've presented a very nice point of view about nudity and our contact with it, interpretation of it. I found this photo very nice full of humor mainly. But interesting. Cause even who those could get offended with her breast out, even those people already put the mouth there to be FEEDED and survive. So, we can see it as a even a sacred thing, or a dirty thing. Depends totally about interpretation. Interesting. I see as sacred  ::) permit please!  ;D

But again we are diverting from the main topic here, Boxcall! =)

rees

• Windjammer
    • Wesson Accordions
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2015, 02:36:02 PM »

I also see it as sacred. Bless them all, great and small.

Not FEEDED but FED.  ;D
Rees Wesson (accordion builder and mechanic)
Gungrog, Welshpool, Wales, UK
www.melodeons.com

Vallenato831

• Regular debater
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2015, 03:20:13 PM »

Thanks for the videos B-Box.  Glad seeing operations of the smaller builders. 
Corona III x8

brazilian.BOX

• Respected Sage
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2015, 04:06:01 PM »

I also see it as sacred. Bless them all, great and small.

Not FEEDED but FED.  ;D

Ahhhhaiahaihaihaihahhaha!  ;D ;D
OK, diverting the topic, so: BLESS THEM ALL!  ;D  Cheers!

(Thanks the correction: not "FEEDED" but "FED". Yeah, more attention with the IRREGULAR verbs. Thanks (:))

rees

• Windjammer
    • Wesson Accordions
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2015, 04:29:37 PM »

Great video about the Lettice worshop, especially the bit at the end where they sing together. That old guy really has it nailed.  (:)
www.melodeons.com

brazilian.BOX

• Respected Sage
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2015, 04:48:58 PM »

That old guy really has it nailed.  (:)

Ohh yeah, he was really known and famous here. Known as one of the very best brazilian accordion players: DOMINGUINHOS.

He died in the end of 2013  :-[ :-[

Here in 4 parts one of the most current concerts of him, that was recorded and released in DVD here.

Part 01: www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b3gTya84ro
Part 02: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3r67EttdvE
Part 03: www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl2xgLnUq0k
Part 04: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u5zoXRum20

No subtitles unfortunately. I searched for any video with at least ONE song of him that would have subtitles in english, but didn't find nothing. Unfortunately cause his lyrics were very nice and romantic  ::)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 04:50:46 PM by brazilian.BOX »

rees

• Windjammer
    • Wesson Accordions
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2015, 07:02:50 PM »

OMG! Two accordions and two bass guitars. Great band!  (:) (:) (:)
www.melodeons.com

boxcall

• You got to love it!!!
  • Accordion to who?
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2015, 10:22:03 PM »

Brazilian Box,

And the accordions look and sound nice.  To bad they didn't show a two row in action.

OK. I apologize so. Look the photo I inserted here. It was the screen of my profile here as I can see there. I imagined everyone could see this way. And look, my name is there.

About the the two row Lettice playing, here it is: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMZYGsN4yEE

This playing is Luizinho Calixto, one of our most known names in the Melodeon northeast brazilian style. He plays really good. So you can have an impression about the Lettice 2 row.  ;)

Thanks for the video, the tune sounds familiar.
So this is the brazilian tuning on the box he's playing a modified B/C ?  same as you posted earlier.
Hohner 1040 C, Beltuna one row four stop D, O'Byrne Dewitt/ Baldoni bros. D/C#, Paolo soprani "pepperpot" one row D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal