Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: François Heim's summer courses in Chalap, Cevennes, SE France July/August  (Read 815 times)

Chris Ryall

• "doc 3-row"
  • French Interpreter
  • Wirral UK
    • Chris Ryall

Many of these week long courses are melodeon; some involve eg Bruno le Tron. Likely to be GC based and in Solfage, totally in French. Fairly trad stuff

http://www.compagniebalagan.com/cevennes.html

Chalap is a hamlet of about 20 houses on a hill above Genolhac (not easy to find first time)! It's spacious terrace has fabulous views of the valley. Basically a week long party for 15-25 of you with 'school' during the day. Dorm accommodation upstairs, but non-French often stay otherwise - last year I and a German fella had rooms in a basic gîte 200m up the road. I came back via the nearby Tarn Gorge - fantastic! - but so is the Rhône route ;) François has a network of excellent cook who take turns: Chalap food is always superb.

Genolhac's station connects to Nîmes, and Paris!!  TGV London-Nîmes  - I guess 5+ hours
  _       _    _      _ 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal