Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help to receive a box I've just bought, but can be delivered just inside UK  (Read 4069 times)

bellowpin

• Regular debater

But from this 1st contact I didnt have answer yet. So, my intention is be ready with everything (and according the announcement rules). Cause some sellers they don't have much patience. So can happen about she get upset and tell: "ohh sorry, I won't send for you so, it taking to much time, and I prefer find my buyer REALLY inside UK"

And she has that particular profile: She doesnt have another announcements in Ebay currently, she is not a regular seller, she was just selling that melodeon, trying to pass it ahead and find her money as soon as she can probably. So my main intention is be fast and be READY with everything when she answer the 1st time.

sometimes i dont get an answer to the first message to EBAY seller !!    i always send a second message to be sure.    i dont understand why this sometimes happens.   just my experience!!     
     i enjoy reading your posts ,you give a viewpoint from brazil , that is interesting . i hope that you are happy with your new box, when it arrives.   the pictures make it look like an unplayed box ,and at less than half new cost.
     best wishes    brian..   
whole life in the shropshire hills. on the slow track and enjoying it.

brazilian.BOX

• Respected Sage
  • youtube search: 8 baixos

Sorry bellowpin!  ;D
Broken rules again. We diverted strongly of the main topic.
I would recommend our managers here move just this last posts for the part "general discussion"

Cause such debate about Xenofobia and differences and rivalry and everything of it, is a bit enriching for us. A socially relevante theme.
So we should continue... maybe at the right local.  :|glug (:)
The Brazilian chromatic tuning: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwLF1tH3q5Y

boxcall

• You got to love it!!!
  • Accordion to who?

relations between Britain and Ireland have not always been happy over several hundred years!  ;)

Man, it is about litigation and conflicts between OURSELVES. You are talking so about so close regions (neighbors) that has a history about conflicts and problems and stuff. But it happens man. We get sad about it, but it is like natural about the human being.

In Brazil we have prejudice and any level of xenofobia between groups from different regions from here. People from south wishing even separation of the country, people from southeast thinking about they are better than the others (cos it is the most developed and rich part of the country), and people from this southeast region full of prejudices against the people from our northeast region for example.

You told about being son of a mother Irish + a scottish father and so you already saw many others like you, but also saw so many scottish talking bad about irish and irish talking bad about scotish. And maybe one scotish that has a gran-granfather irish (but don't even know about it  :D) maybe this guy also would be talking bad about the irises...

Such crazy things we see around us, that is a bit sad but talk much more than about just regionalism or nationality but it talks about the human being. And how we deal bad sometimes with the difference.

I've been reading recently about ethnic conflicts in CHINA, and discovering that, even being sooo big, China it seems they have 4 different ethnic groups and they are very divided and this reportage was talking about specially 2 of these 4 groups, and these 2 it seems they can't even meet face to face, and there's a large number of murders specifically between these 2 groups. But look, they are all asians... and born in the same China, the same country and territory officially, but it was not enough to make them accept themselves and can be live close in peace.

It happens, unfortunately. And if you go deeper to study it, we will find much much much more groups full of rivalry and problems but living as neighbors.

You're right on there Bra box!!
there are alot of good traditions that are passed on from generation to generation but jugdement of others is not one of them. my grandparents were from southern Ireland and where good people
but had alot of hatred towards others , they lived a hard life so it is somewhat understandable. they passed on alot of good traditions (my grandfather gave me a melodeon), fortunately my parents did not pass on the hate or judgement of others so breaking the cycle. (:)
we are all neighbors, after all !

I'm glad to hear your box purchase has worked out!! I hope you have fun with it :||:
and let us know how you get along.

I just read your last post and will repeat sometimes we need to break the rules. >:E
Hohner 1040 C, Beltuna one row four stop D, O'Byrne Dewitt/ Baldoni bros. D/C#, Paolo soprani "pepperpot" one row D

brazilian.BOX

• Respected Sage

Nooo man!!! We should maintain preservate the rules, cause rules broken finish in threads closed forever.  :-\
I still remember the SORROW I had, when I saw the thread "Melodeon Art" closed by our managers without excuses without chances, just cause we started an horrible discussion about some huge fallen pair of breasts wet with vodka and over a piano accordion! ahahahah

Here was: http://forum.melodeon.net/index.php/topic,16529.0.html

(the photo of the horrible breasts is not there anymore, but it was locked after the 2 opposite groups debating, if huge fallen bobs should be permitted or avoided as ART here in Melnet!  ;D ;D ;D   The main subject was ART, melodeon art, and when we started disputing and discussing about huge boobs and huge fallen boobs, so, the thread was immediately locked!!  ;D

So it was the biggest example I had here, WHY we should preservate the rule and maintain the subject.
But I miss the debate about the Melodeon art. This debate about differences and regional rivalries in very interesting but we should OPEN a new thread about it, probably in the "general discussion" session.

:D :|glug

boxcall

• You got to love it!!!
  • Accordion to who?

Hey bra box,
I was speaking of society's rules ( breaking the norm of whats excepted)not this forums rules.
I don't think you broke any rules with your art, but you may have pushed the limits of whats exceptable as some could be offended by the photos. And in my opinion we over sexualize women, I feel and know that there's so much more to them than their body's.
This is not something I would have thought much about when I was 18.
Maybe another norm that needs breaking??
Hohner 1040 C, Beltuna one row four stop D, O'Byrne Dewitt/ Baldoni bros. D/C#, Paolo soprani "pepperpot" one row D

brazilian.BOX

• Respected Sage

Hey bra box,
I was speaking of society's rules ( breaking the norm of whats excepted)not this forums rules.
I don't think you broke any rules with your art, but you may have pushed the limits of whats exceptable as some could be offended by the photos. And in my opinion we over sexualize women, I feel and know that there's so much more to them than their body's.
This is not something I would have thought much about when I was 18.
Maybe another norm that needs breaking??

Ohw, that's ok about the thread Melodeon Art, I was just using it as an example about, this thread here would finish being locked also cos this debate here our of the subject.

Yeah man, I agree with you. > We over sexualize women! This is bad about our male nature  :-[
And answering your final question so! >>> "Another norm that needs breaking??"

Yeah! If you are asking for a way to break rules, so, we should so over sexualize MORE the women!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D   :|glug

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg6xpBtUH4c

ahahahha  ;)

boxcall

• You got to love it!!!
  • Accordion to who?

"we should so over sexualize MORE the women!! "

Is that even possible??  ;D ;D

Barry Swanson

...also,I would say, exercise caution when using a second language, especially on subjects of a political or moral nature... probably better to be avoided.
...a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.
...the more toys the better !

brazilian.BOX

• Respected Sage

...also,I would say, exercise caution when using a second language, especially on subjects of a political or moral nature... probably better to be avoided.

Yeah, I've learned about it before, listened about it. But I learned that should be avoided avoided yes, just with some kind of people when some kinds of topics can be really dangerous. For example, in a class about negotiation with Arabics, I learn exactly about this point you are telling, and so, considering the importance that some topics have to them, so you really should avoid debate for example: politics or RELIGION with Arabics, and specially being in their lands.

But here we are mostly between friends I believe, and I continued a topic, after one native told about such aspects in his lands.
I remember Theo here, told about any rivalry between Irish and British and stuff, and he told about his mother and father... so I just continued this debate about local rivalries and how it happens in many parts of the planet and stuff...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal