Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two Nice Old Hohners on ebay tonight  (Read 1210 times)

baz parkes

• All Blacked Up
Two Nice Old Hohners on ebay tonight
« on: July 03, 2017, 09:28:04 PM »

Just cheekily wondering if anyone on here won the Club Modell II or the Erika that have just gone for a little over £100 apiece...

Very tempted as they were located just down the road...

Wondering what key they were in...if c/f I would feel so much better,as I already have two of those beasts.... :|glug
On the edge of Cheshire's Golden Triangle, apparently...

JD

• Regular debater
Re: Two Nice Old Hohners on ebay tonight
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 09:11:24 AM »

It wasn't me but I did once buy a Club II in C/F for £100. I will leave you to guess what it cost to have Martyn White repad all the pallettes, replace a couple of dead reeds, replace the rusty bass button spindle and retune the box. Worth every penny because it's a lovely box to play. Just more pennies than it originally looked!

baz parkes

• All Blacked Up
Re: Two Nice Old Hohners on ebay tonight
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 09:41:34 AM »

It wasn't me but I did once buy a Club II in C/F for £100. I will leave you to guess what it cost to have Martyn White repad all the pallettes, replace a couple of dead reeds, replace the rusty bass button spindle and retune the box. Worth every penny because it's a lovely box to play. Just more pennies than it originally looked!

That's why I stopped bidding...were I to do my own work I'd have carried on....anyway, the microbotted pressed wood would have sulked..
On the edge of Cheshire's Golden Triangle, apparently...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal