Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Favorit II Delicia fingering  (Read 1063 times)

Pat Kautzer

• New Starter
Favorit II Delicia fingering
« on: January 25, 2016, 02:24:08 PM »

Hello melodeon forum members. I am a new player  and new forum member from the USA. I  am learning to play a Favorit II BbEbAb instrument. I am doing well with the right side, but the bass buttons (12) leave me bewildered. One post that I viewed on your website referenced this instrument as having a "staggered reverse" layout but offered no further explanation.  Can anyone direct me to a resource that explains this? I have sent several emails to Delicia for assistance, but they do not reply.  I have called a Delicia dealer in the US who said they would research it and reply later but also have not responded. I also have a Hohner Panther GCF and understand the intuitive layout that Hohner uses. Thanks to anyone who can help me with this. Pat Kautzer

Pat Kautzer

• New Starter
Re: Favorit II Delicia fingering
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 02:05:52 PM »

I have figured out the fingering pattern for the bass side, so there is no need to respond to my inquiry. Pat Kautzer

malcolmbebb

• In dampest Dorset, on the soggy south coast.
Re: Favorit II Delicia fingering
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 02:38:04 PM »

Hi Pat,
Sorry that nobody was able to answer your query, but welcome to Melnet anyway  (:) Hope you have better luck with the next one!

And hope you enjoy learning your box.
Dino BPII.
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal