Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video Lessons For Beginners Now Available For The DG Melodeon  (Read 1067 times)

Daddy Long Les

• Forum Librarian
    • Daddy Long Les

Hi,

I now have a few video lessons available for beginners who want to learn some specific tunes.

The videos run for about 25 minutes and feature clear, bar-by-bar instructions and two camera angles.  With each video lesson you get the sheet music for the tune, which I have annotated to help you and some instruction sheets plus loads of extra resources.  You also get access to performance videos where I play the tunes slowly for you.

The video lessons are immediately available as they are on You Tube (unlisted).

So far I have recorded lessons for Speed The Plough, Mona's Delight, Princess Royal, Donkey Riding, Galopede, Patrick Bouffard's Waltz, Silent Night and La Marianne with many more to come.

If you are interested, please PM me or visit my website www.daddylongles.com for more information.

Les
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 10:23:30 PM by Daddy Long Les »
Castagnari Lily DG, Dino Baffetti Binci DG, Hohner Erica DG, Hohner Erica GC, Hohner Liliput Bb Eb, Sybilla Brand GCF, Hohner Compadre ADG, Hohner 4 stop in C
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal