Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stolen Accordions  (Read 2551 times)

Ellisteph

Stolen Accordions
« on: October 31, 2016, 05:31:57 PM »

These all appear to be piano accordions but it's possible that some of our members may be offered instruments from dodgy characters - I'm sure the shop owners would be grateful for any information:
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/130-000-of-stolen-accordions-may-be-heading-for-europe-tclf7nsdd
Salterelle Connemara III, Loffet Pro C/F

triskel

Re: Stolen Accordions
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 06:29:12 PM »

TheTimes is very late in reporting this, which actually took place on the night of 7th August and is already the subject of the thread Big raid on accordion shop branch !!

In fact it looks very much like the reporter must have picked up the story from Saturday's Guardian...

I can just see the headline now - TIMES JOURNALIST SACKED AFTER BEING CAUGHT READING GUARDIAN!  :o

Ellisteph

Re: Stolen Accordions
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 09:16:23 PM »

TheTimes is very late in reporting this, which actually took place on the night of 7th August and is already the subject of the thread Big raid on accordion shop branch !!

In fact it looks very much like the reporter must have picked up the story from Saturday's Guardian...

I can just see the headline now - TIMES JOURNALIST SACKED AFTER BEING CAUGHT READING GUARDIAN!  :o
Ah! Missed it here first time around; was in Rome last week & just catching up. Fortunately missed the earthquakes too.
Salterelle Connemara III, Loffet Pro C/F
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal