Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wine Box Box  (Read 3453 times)

mr hohner

• Regular debater
  • K.BLAND Melodeons
Re: Wine Box Box
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2017, 08:33:06 PM »

Did some better photos get posted of am I missing Something? Sorry to bring back an old thread, wanting to see the box properly got the better of me...
 :D
Castagnari Studio D/G, Serenelli D/G, Hohner Pokerwork D/G, Castagnari Lilly D/G , Sandpiper Dublin II G/C, Serenelli Silyvia G/Acc

Grape Ape

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2017, 09:23:29 PM »

I'm with you! Still would love to hear it too!

AirTime

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2017, 04:26:36 AM »

That really is a cool looking box. I wish the Jpegs were a little larger though - it's hard to see exactly what's going on. It looks like there are a couple of Helikon-style basses in the front, but I imagine thats not actually what they are.
1920's BbEb Hohner; 1920's  AD Koch; 1910 (?) One-row Hohner in D,  1910's GCB Maga Ercole; ; AD 1950's Pistelli, CF Sandpiper, CF Preciosa, BbEb Preciosa.

arty

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2017, 08:52:04 PM »

I have spent a few hours with The Cidermaker this afternoon and really enjoyed playing the boxes that he has made. What a talented guy! This Wine Box Box, got a lot of interest when he posted some photos earlier this year, (all of them out of focus!), so here is a sharp one. I have also made a video of him playing it and I will post it here, when I work out how to transfer the video from my new phone to my PC. Could take a while!
Pre-Pokerwork C/F, Castagnari Laura G/C, Beltuna Sara 3 A/D, Castagnari Sander Special D/G

Grape Ape

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2017, 10:28:49 PM »

You know, I really like that box....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal