Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Liliput mods  (Read 4949 times)

folkloristmark

• street entertainers
Re: Liliput mods
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2017, 02:43:46 PM »

Andreas If you are Fratton accordeons I purchased a Liliput Club tuned to Pitch and a Powker work AD about5 years ago and both have excellent work and are going fine.Many thanks.
Mark Taylor
Folkloristmark

Andrius

• Regular debater
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2017, 06:50:04 PM »

Yes that is fair warning.  Insist that your changes are done with the original Hohner reeds.
It is not possible to equip a Liliput with other reeds (except with  new DIX reeds) and i think you know it.
Its  unfair to claim that i do that.
The man from Latvia bought a 3-row Hohner and he knew that Czech reeeds are in it/ see picture.
He give me a positive feedback and after 2 month he dont like the sound but this is his problem.

Andreas :|||:

It is not true; I am "the man from Latvia" (really - from Lithuania)
I have bought this accordion because promise of lineol, German accordion builder and repairer:
Hello czech reeds are good quality for resonable price and i know the company and its production. The sound of the reeds is different to old hohner reeds for me sound is better ,stronger and clearer.
Best regards
Andreas Sommer

Reeds were really low quality, and this is not only my opinion, but some best Lithuanian accordion repairers too.
So my "positive feedback" was my letter day after i have got the accordion (copy-paste from gmail page):

Hello,
i have got the instrument yesterday. I am trying to love it.
Do you have old original voices Fis/H/E from this instrument?
Can you sell them to me? I have small idea about possible "downgrade" with original voices.
--
Andrius

By the way he refused to get back "good quality reeds" and to change them into original Fis/H/E reeds.
He sold me original Fis/H/E reeds for 50 € but sent to me F/Bb/Eb "O" signed reeds.
They are more better like czech reeds.

Set of reeds like this that lineol sells on ebay http://www.ebay.de/itm/322422531602 but with plastic valves was thrown into the trash.

So this is my expensive lesson about trust.
Koch Bb/Eb 12b 3v : Koch A/D 8b 2v : Koch C/F 12b 2v : Hohner Erica C/F 8b 2v : Hohner Erika C/F 2.4 row 8b 2v : Hohner early pre-Corona F/Bb/Eb 12b 2v: Hohner Liliput 2.4 row Bb/Eb 8b 2v : Hohner Club III BS C/F 2.7 row 8b 3v : Galotta D/G 8b 2v : Meinel & Herold G/C/F 16b 2v : Unkn G/C 8b 2v : Petersburg accordion F/Bb/Eb 16b 3v: Petersburg accordion G/C/F 16b 2v : Bandoneon Alfred Arnold 128 tone 2v : Bandoneon Wilhelm König 144 tone 2 v

lineol

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2017, 08:21:52 PM »

"Czech reeds are good quality for resonable price and i know the company and its production. The sound of the reeds is different to old hohner reeds for me sound is better ,stronger and clearer". This is my opinion and i  built in these reeds in a lot of Pokerworks without problems.  You send me a mail after receiving the Instrument "i have got the instrument yesterday. I am trying to love it." and you send me exactly 2 month later that you dont like it . Why have  you changed your opinion after a so long period? I cant believe that it sounds so bad.
For all sorry for non theme discussion
Andreas :|||:

Andrius

• Regular debater
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2017, 09:13:13 PM »

nothing personal but You're a liar, lineol.
I have got accordion on 30 June and asked to sell original reeds next day. Money transferred to you 5 days later because you need 5 days to answer that you don't need your czech reeds back. So your two month are one day (or five days if you wish). You have sent me not reeds i payed for, but another. I payed for Fis/H/E but you sent F/Bb/Eb
So i bought A/D/G that I needed, then payed you to get it in Fis/H/E because i haven't nothing in this key, and now i have fifth Bb/Eb accordion that really don't need.
Screenshot will help you to remember.
Koch Bb/Eb 12b 3v : Koch A/D 8b 2v : Koch C/F 12b 2v : Hohner Erica C/F 8b 2v : Hohner Erika C/F 2.4 row 8b 2v : Hohner early pre-Corona F/Bb/Eb 12b 2v: Hohner Liliput 2.4 row Bb/Eb 8b 2v : Hohner Club III BS C/F 2.7 row 8b 3v : Galotta D/G 8b 2v : Meinel & Herold G/C/F 16b 2v : Unkn G/C 8b 2v : Petersburg accordion F/Bb/Eb 16b 3v: Petersburg accordion G/C/F 16b 2v : Bandoneon Alfred Arnold 128 tone 2v : Bandoneon Wilhelm König 144 tone 2 v

Matthew B

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2017, 10:11:24 PM »

Gentlemen, could you please take this "outside"?

Thanks.
Charter Member Presumpscot and Fore River Accordion Club

Roger Howard

« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2017, 10:26:15 PM »

Gentlemen, could you please take this "outside"?

Thanks.
Seconded.

R
G/C Gaillard 2 row, 3 voice, D/G Lilly, D/G Pariselle 2.6 row, Preciosa Bb/Eb.

Garry Probert

• Respected Sage
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2017, 08:43:23 AM »

Hi guys having removed the button plate far too many times lol i found back in first hook down to locate fiddly but strangely satisfying

Back to lilliput mods I find the d/g rather shrill and the Bb/Eb a bit flabby possibly because i'm learning the chords scales pivoting around mid keyboard ,i like having a d major chord and changing the f#/g# duplicated has opened up lots of possibilities i can't yet utilize properly lol

I haven't really played my lilliputs much as the club2 has that huge bass that i find very seductive and i'm really trying to play sitting,as i would like a 2-½ row castagnari

I know the lilliput is a scaled down version but bellows technique is very different ,darren's been stressing close bellows control with little movement on the club2 but the lilliput needs a different technique

I can't just switch between the instruments with the ease darren does and getting my head round the d bass in either direction along with the chord in both directions, strangely seems more natural on the club2 now that's been fettled
I think the boffins at hohner designed the lilliput perfectly for c/f some instruments just sort of feel right to me

I have a modest collection of ukuleles and my guild baritone "favorite"with the slightly longer scale length than my martin,the martin is effectively just a proportionally scaled up instrument from the soprano but the guild was the only ukulele they built so was specifically built as a baritone and has a very"rounded sound "bit like the three bears story not too hot ,not too cold ,just right
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal