Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Round felt pads  (Read 917 times)

John MacKenzie (Cugiok)

• Fettling... Learning to reed and right.
Round felt pads
« on: February 17, 2017, 02:29:42 PM »

I am looking for the round felt pads, like those that are used on my Corona IIIR. They are glued onto the underside of the treble buttons.

Sir John
There is no beginning to my talent :)

: Hohner Club Modell 1. Bb/Eb, de-clubbed : Early Hohner Pressed Wood A/D : 1930's Varnished wood G/C:  Hohner Erika C/F: Bandoneon tuned D/G Pressed wood: Koch F/Bb; G/C Pre Corso

Garry Probert

• Respected Sage
Re: Round felt pads
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 02:34:38 PM »

Hi what size are they I make concertina pads leather and felt but probably have some just felt
garry

Theo

• Administrator
  • Hohner Club Too
    • The Box Place
Theo Gibb - Gateshead UK

Proprietor of The Box Place for melodeon and concertina sales and service.
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook for stock updates.

Garry Probert

• Respected Sage
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 02:49:04 PM »

Hi
If he can't help then get some felt and some of these then you can make your own.
I have an old leather makers set as theo said easy to use very handy and you can 50/50 wash pva to create hard felt,I've just ordered a leather rivet set as i want to make some new lilliput straps,and as i,m a little obsessive i want thin grey ones like the originals and the punch set obviously works with leather

John MacKenzie (Cugiok)

• Fettling... Learning to reed and right.
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 02:51:34 PM »

There is no beginning to my talent :)

: Hohner Club Modell 1. Bb/Eb, de-clubbed : Early Hohner Pressed Wood A/D : 1930's Varnished wood G/C:  Hohner Erika C/F: Bandoneon tuned D/G Pressed wood: Koch F/Bb; G/C Pre Corso

Grumpy

• Grumpy
  • Regular debater
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 05:53:48 PM »

Hi there Sir John, I think what you need are round pads as used on concertinas, try goole for concertina spares or this Gent https://concertina-spares.com hes somewhere in Wales I think but has been most helpfull to me in the past, Regards Chris D
Chris D, Surrey, UK
Getting old but still learning. Pokerwork G/D, Saltarelle L'Elfique G/D, Castagnari Lilly G/D and Hohner Liliput Declubed G/D + English concertinas, mandolins, recorders, tin whistles and other items unknown to household managment
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal