Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Round felt pads  (Read 195 times)

John MacKenzie (Cugiok)

• Never too old to learn
Round felt pads
« on: February 17, 2017, 02:29:42 PM »

I am looking for the round felt pads, like those that are used on my Corona IIIR. They are glued onto the underside of the treble buttons.

Sir John
I used to play by ear, but got into dire trouble.
Diarrhoea !

: Liliputs C/F, D/G : Hohner Club Modell 1. Bb/Eb, de-clubbed : Early Hohner A/D : Hohner Club II (De-clubbed) D/G : Hagstrom G/C: Hohner Corona IIIR G/C/F :Preciosa Bb/Eb. Lilliput C/F awaiting conversion to G/C

Garry Probert

• Regular debater
Re: Round felt pads
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 02:34:38 PM »

Hi what size are they I make concertina pads leather and felt but probably have some just felt
garry

Theo

• Administrator
  • Hohner Club Too
    • The Box Place
Theo Gibb

Day job: The Box Place. Follow me on Twitter and please like my Facebook page
Night job: Sunniside Up! Ceilidh Band

Garry Probert

• Regular debater
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 02:49:04 PM »

Hi
If he can't help then get some felt and some of these then you can make your own.
I have an old leather makers set as theo said easy to use very handy and you can 50/50 wash pva to create hard felt,I've just ordered a leather rivet set as i want to make some new lilliput straps,and as i,m a little obsessive i want thin grey ones like the originals and the punch set obviously works with leather

John MacKenzie (Cugiok)

• Never too old to learn
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 02:51:34 PM »

I used to play by ear, but got into dire trouble.
Diarrhoea !

: Liliputs C/F, D/G : Hohner Club Modell 1. Bb/Eb, de-clubbed : Early Hohner A/D : Hohner Club II (De-clubbed) D/G : Hagstrom G/C: Hohner Corona IIIR G/C/F :Preciosa Bb/Eb. Lilliput C/F awaiting conversion to G/C

Chris OBJ

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 05:53:48 PM »

Hi there Sir John, I think what you need are round pads as used on concertinas, try goole for concertina spares or this Gent https://concertina-spares.com hes somewhere in Wales I think but has been most helpfull to me in the past, Regards Chris D
Chris D , OBJ Morris.
Pokerwork G/D, Saltarelle L'Elfique G/D, Castagnari Lilly G/D and Roland FR-18 Electronic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.