Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leveret Radio 3 24/02/17  (Read 1003 times)

Tamba

• Respected Sage
  • Busilacchio
Leveret Radio 3 24/02/17
« on: February 24, 2017, 11:28:16 AM »

Hi,

Just a heads up that Leveret will be on the Sean Rafferty 'In Tune' show on Radio 3 from 4.30 onwards today, 24th of February.

Thank you, music lovers!
Tim

Bobtheboat

• 'On the cut' near Lichfield, UK
Re: Leveret Radio 3 24/02/17
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 12:24:37 PM »

Thanks Tim, I'll be listening.Bob.
'Rowbotham Erika Extraordinaire' (12 bass + stop G/C/acc), Hohner Liliput Bb-Eb. Castagnari Rik G/C/acc

vof

• Regular debater
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 01:05:56 PM »

Link to iPlayer/Listen again: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08f5nvf
Vince O'Farrell
Dino BPII; Hohners: Pokerwork D/G (fettled by Theo; 4th button start, Viennese tuning, and thirds stop by Mike Rowbotham); red Erica G/C; couple of 1040s in C and G project boxes.

pbsalt

• Respected Sage
  • Location NE Fife
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 08:28:33 PM »

Thanks for posting that . Gorgeous stuff. They're my favourite band at present and I feel so privileged to have seen them perform at Celtic Connections.
Thoroughly recommend a trip to see them if they're anywhere near you on their March tour
Paul
Location NE Fife

vof

• Regular debater
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 08:55:28 PM »

Thanks for posting that . Gorgeous stuff. They're my favourite band at present and I feel so privileged to have seen them perform at Celtic Connections.
Thoroughly recommend a trip to see them if they're anywhere near you on their March tour

My favourite too. I bought In The Round first shortly after release and thought it was wonderful then bought a copy of New Anything and think it is even better. I tend to play New Anything end to end in a loop in the car and haven't tired of it in months. Their version of St Catherine is marvellous. Not convinced that other family passengers share my opinions but they are very forbearing...
Vince O'Farrell
Dino BPII; Hohners: Pokerwork D/G (fettled by Theo; 4th button start, Viennese tuning, and thirds stop by Mike Rowbotham); red Erica G/C; couple of 1040s in C and G project boxes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal