Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale: Allodi/Fantini Piano Accordion, 37/96 keys, 4 voice, double cassotto  (Read 309 times)

robotmay

• Good Afternoon, Robot

Not sure how much interest there will be on here for this, but worth a post anyway in case someone knows anyone who's looking.

I've acquired a really nice piano accordion via a friend to sell on. It's in great condition with only minor marks to the case and wear on the straps and it sounds fantastic even with my feeble attempts to figure out the stradella system.

I've put the full details up on my rarely-used website: http://good.afternoonrobot.co.uk/for-sale-allodi-slash-fantini-piano-accordion.

Looking for £3000, but I'm open to offers. Shoot me a PM if you're interested or follow the email link from that page above.

Oh and it has a crocodile-print hard case. I need to find out if those come in melodeon sizes now.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 06:15:52 PM by robotmay »

Theo

• Administrator
  • Hohner Club Too
    • The Box Place

Might be worth having a word with Murray Grainger at The Reed Lounge
Theo Gibb

Day job: The Box Place. Follow me on Twitter and please like my Facebook page
Night job: Sunniside Up! Ceilidh Band

robotmay

• Good Afternoon, Robot

Thanks Theo (:)

robotmay

• Good Afternoon, Robot

Dropping the asking price on this to £2750, though I'm still open to offers as well if you are interested/know anyone who's interested.

Walleye

• Good talker

There is also another board for piano accordions (in the UK) called, "The Accordionists Forum" that can be found at:
http://www.accordionists.co.uk/.  Set up very similar to melodeon.net and it also has a "Marketplace" with "Accordions (and accessories) For Sale".  You might find more interest there.
Good Luck!

robotmay

• Good Afternoon, Robot

Thanks Walleye! I have indeed also posted this over on the Accordionists forum, just keeping this post up to date in case anyone knows any PA players ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.