Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Corona IIIR G/C/F with case  (Read 509 times)

John MacKenzie (Cugiok)

• Never too old to learn
Corona IIIR G/C/F with case
« on: March 09, 2017, 12:31:16 PM »

Have had this in EBay for a wee while, nothing yet. So if it's of any interest to a Melnetter, make me an offer. I can take it off EBay no problem.
Please read the description, it needs the tuning tidied up, as I have stated on the ad.

Sir John

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172536271631?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649  (Price now dropped, see new link below)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 10:51:07 AM by John MacKenzie (Cugiok) »
I used to play by ear, but got into dire trouble.
Diarrhoea !

: Liliputs C/F, D/G : Hohner Club Modell 1. Bb/Eb, de-clubbed : Early Hohner A/D : Hohner Club II (De-clubbed) D/G : Hagstrom G/C: Hohner Corona IIIR G/C/F :Preciosa Bb/Eb. Lilliput C/F awaiting conversion to G/C

John MacKenzie (Cugiok)

• Never too old to learn
Re: Corona IIIR G/C/F with case
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 07:25:13 PM »

Still available. Price dropped by £50

Sir John
Diarrhoea !

: Liliputs C/F, D/G : Hohner Club Modell 1. Bb/Eb, de-clubbed : Early Hohner A/D : Hohner Club II (De-clubbed) D/G : Hagstrom G/C: Hohner Corona IIIR G/C/F :Preciosa Bb/Eb. Lilliput C/F awaiting conversion to G/C

John MacKenzie (Cugiok)

• Never too old to learn
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 10:50:19 AM »

Diarrhoea !

John MacKenzie (Cugiok)

• Never too old to learn
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 10:15:06 AM »

Right, after rechecking this box, I have discovered that the tuning is further out than I remembered. So, I am happy to sell it cheap, as I need to get rid of it.
It all works, but it needs a retune

£250, + P&P It's a heavy box, with a case, so will probably cost about £25 to post Parcelforce.

Sir John
Diarrhoea !

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.