Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: compact 2.5 row  (Read 2656 times)

Ebor_fiddler

• Chris
  • Hohner 1040 C One-Row, Sandpiper D/G, Liliput C/F
    • Ebor Morris
Re: compact 2.5 row
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2017, 12:21:24 AM »

I don't think we should encourage the buying of Liliputs - it only helps put the price up.  >:E
I'm a Yorkie!
My other melodeon's a fiddle, but one of my Hohners has six strings! I also play a very red Hawkins Bazaar in C and a generic Klingenthaler spoon bass in F.!! My other pets (played) are gobirons - Hohner Marine Band in C, Hohner Tremolo in D and a Chinese Thingy Tremolo in G.

Garry Probert

• Respected Sage
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2017, 01:31:14 PM »

Hi theo
What do you want the ideal box to do that you don't get from the Liliput?
very good point ,they seem to be highly regarded but not a proper? melodeon (bit like a 3/4 guitar)I would like just a little bigger bass ,not expecting a club II
I think the lilliput is the best match of bass and treble on any melodeon i've played ,can't help thinking something between the two ...10x5-1/2 ,2.5kg standard reeds 2.5row preferably in walnut please lol
my club II and liliput sit side by side one looks huge the other tiny ,it's the three bears story

Garry Probert

• Respected Sage
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2017, 01:33:14 PM »

Hi
I don't think we should encourage the buying of Liliputs - it only helps put the price up
Is selling them ok  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal