Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stolen: Serenellini Selli D/G melodeon  (Read 3145 times)

mikea

• New Starter
Stolen: Serenellini Selli D/G melodeon
« on: March 21, 2011, 06:07:49 PM »

Hi,

I had a Serenellini Selli D/G melodeon stolen from the boot of my car in a car park in Brentford overnight Wed 16th March 2011 - Thu 17th March 2011. It was well used and much loved. The strap connector on the top of the box had been moved about an inch towards the middle of the box to make it more stable with one strap. This left the original three holes for the connector visible. These were blocked off inside with a piece of gaffer tape. I also had the G row accidental reed reversed by Theo at Whitby Folk Week last year.

If you have any information about this then please contact me: Mike Adamson, sometime musician for Hammersmith Morris, Silkstone Greens North-West Morris and Strictly Clog (mikeatdot@gmail.com).

Cheers,

MikeA

mikea

• New Starter
Re: Stolen: Serenellini Selli D/G melodeon
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 04:25:42 PM »

So, 5 years on, I've just been contacted by a number of people (thanks all) who reported a Selli being sold on eBay. The photos and description make it sound very much like mine.

I've been in contact with the seller and hopefully we can work something out. Although I reported it to the police and claimed through the insurance company so it's going to have to go through them before I can get my hands on it.

MikeA

MarioP

• Regular debater
  • Enjoying the MADNESS
    • AnyITsolution.Services
Re: Stolen: Serenellini Selli D/G melodeon
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 12:24:25 AM »

Miracles do happen.

Where u able to successfully recover the. BOx?
Hohner Corso A/D x2, G/C, Corona II A/D/G from the 60s.
Hohner Pre Corona II BsEsAs,Club IV C/F Pre-War, Liliput C/F, Mignon I (G) Piano from the 30s, Kromatica III from the 60s harmonica. Hohner Kids I. Pearl Forum series 80s, Zildjian, SabĂ­an, Wuhan cymbals. Ludwig snare 70s.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal