Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: Melodeons in Wensleydale 2018  (Read 44881 times)

Mike Carney

• In sunny Sheffield
Re: Melodeons in Wensleydale 2018
« Reply #240 on: April 26, 2018, 03:25:59 PM »

Well done and thanks for a really solid weekend..as has been said, hard to believe it hasnt been going for longer! One of the things I especially enjoyed was putting some more melnet names to faces! Great workshops. Lots to think about and to apply.
Mike

Ian Mackay

« Reply #241 on: April 28, 2018, 09:48:28 PM »

I would also like to thank Bob, Brian and Steve for organising such an enjoyable weekend. You certainly planned it superbly! Many thanks to the tutors and to all of the other people who helped to make this such a successful event.

I certainly learned a lot about varying the basses and the chords, from John and Steve, and I'm enjoying playing the tunes that they gave us. I also like the Wensleydale tunes that Bob gave us, particularly the waltz.

I can recommend the Hawes Caravan and Motorhome Club site, which is less than a 10 minute walk from the museum. The facilities there are excellent.

Above all though, what a great setting for such an event, and what a nice group of people to spend the weekend with! I certainly look forward to returning next year!

Ian

Theo

• Administrator
  • Hohner Club Too
    • The Box Place
« Reply #242 on: June 09, 2018, 05:26:20 PM »

[[ADMIN]]

I've split the 2019 and 2018 Melodeons in Wewnsleyday into two separate topics. 

The 2019 topic is here
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 05:28:53 PM by Theo »
Theo Gibb - Gateshead UK

Proprietor of The Box Place for melodeon and concertina sales and service.
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook for stock updates.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal