Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Concertina, Oslo  (Read 2532 times)

Chris Ryall

• "doc 3-row"
  • French Interpreter
  • Wirral UK
    • Chris Ryall
Concertina, Oslo
« on: June 23, 2017, 08:23:29 PM »

from my scandi FB feed … but a very distinctive instrument?

Dear Musikkvenner and other friends. Last night (Sunday 28/5) I experienced all musikeres nightmare - to be stripped of their instruments. It happened in the middle of the street in Oslo after a gig then a " kind passers-by " should " help " me bring my 8 minute away to the car. He was a pro. It wasn't me...

He probably didn't know what was in the box (a wooden box. Custom made by Emmanuel Pariselle out of a vinkasse) and was probably a tad disappointed when he found out. English concertina enough not to hear it most lettomsettelige when it comes to hot, you'd think.

He might try to find buyers in different musikkmiljøer. Hornaas in Oslo has been informed, and you can help by keeping your ears and your eyes open for "bargain of a funny little accordion".

The instrument is a 64 knapps wheatstone aeola. No buttons missing (unlike in the picture), but the original flat skrua that it left the strap is missing and is erstatta of an ordinary "Biltema-Scrooge". game is recently renovated and has a new pod.

Feel free to share this message with people who you think might be appropriate. Thank you.
  _       _    _      _ 

MarioP

• Regular debater
  • Enjoying the MADNESS
    • AnyITsolution.Services
Re: Concertina, Oslo
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 01:40:34 AM »

i must say he thought it was a box of WHINE!

next time use a different box and keep that box for show at home only.
Hohner Corso A/D x2, G/C, Corona II A/D/G from the 60s.
Hohner Pre Corona II BsEsAs,Club IV C/F Pre-War, Liliput C/F, Mignon I (G) Piano from the 30s, Kromatica III from the 60s harmonica. Hohner Kids I. Pearl Forum series 80s, Zildjian, Sabían, Wuhan cymbals. Ludwig snare 70s.

John MacKenzie (Cugiok)

• Fettling... Learning to reed and right.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 10:49:31 AM »

Was just looking at a similar box for sale in France. I'm pretty sure it's not the same one though.

SJ

https://www.leboncoin.fr/instruments_de_musique/1132233449.htm?ca=12_s
There is no beginning to my talent :)

: Hohner Club Modell 1. Bb/Eb, de-clubbed : Early Hohner Pressed Wood A/D : 1930's Varnished wood G/C:  Hohner Erika C/F: Bandoneon tuned D/G Pressed wood: Koch F/Bb; G/C Pre Corso

MarioP

• Regular debater
  • Enjoying the MADNESS
    • AnyITsolution.Services
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 12:20:17 AM »

i must say he thought it was a box of WINE!

next time use a different box and keep that box for show at home only.

Meant to say wine sorry o was the whin-0 on that post ::)
Hohner Corso A/D x2, G/C, Corona II A/D/G from the 60s.
Hohner Pre Corona II BsEsAs,Club IV C/F Pre-War, Liliput C/F, Mignon I (G) Piano from the 30s, Kromatica III from the 60s harmonica. Hohner Kids I. Pearl Forum series 80s, Zildjian, Sabían, Wuhan cymbals. Ludwig snare 70s.

fiddler2007

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2019, 07:52:34 PM »

Sorry to hear that, Post this here too: https://www.concertina.net/forums/

Something alike happened to me too recently, but it was stolen in the mail to France.

Someone mailed me about it being for sale in Luxemburg for 70 euros, pictured and all ....

And then to boot: According to my lawyer the shipping company, Postnl was not interested to take steps, as the already paid me a quite modest insurance sum after 3 months of hassles about the value etc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal