Discussions > Tune of the Month

Poll: Tunes of the month July 2017

(1/2) > >>

Grumpy:
Has there been a poll for the July TOM or have I overlooked it, my excuse, I'm old.

Helena Handcart:
Nope, hasn't been one this month. Shame 'cos I was just thinking I might get around to it again after months of heavy morris tune practice and other stuff to sort out.

Grumpy:
Thanks Helena,  l'm still hoping a tune will be chosen so simple that even I would have the bottle (nerve??) To attempt it on video.

Tone Dumb Greg:

--- Quote from: Chris OBJ on June 30, 2017, 04:23:39 PM ---Has there been a poll for the July TOM or have I overlooked it, my excuse, I'm old.

--- End quote ---

Chris said he might not do one if there was insufficient interest in June as it would likely be quieter still in the summer. Would it be possible to do an Indi one for those interested?

Clive Williams:
Indeed - I haven't one run this month; plan was to take a 3 month break or so. If there is interest though, we can do some of the ones we did in the really early days for those who want to keep having a go - there's some really nice, useful tunes that would well justify a repeat, and most of the people currently submitting won't have done them yet. I'll set one going in a bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version