Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remco Sietsema & Mel Biggs Duo on tour December 2017  (Read 799 times)

MelonBox

• Respected Sage
    • Mel Biggs Music | Melodeon Teacher
Remco Sietsema & Mel Biggs Duo on tour December 2017
« on: July 18, 2017, 05:52:27 PM »

Dear melnet!

In December this year, my Dutch accordion playing friend, the inimitable Remco Sietsema, will be visiting the UK to do some performances and a workshop with me. We met as tutors at the Trek er es Uut diatonic accordion festival in May this year and our music just spoke:

"A melting pot of English melodies, original compositions and multi-layered rhythmical improvisations. The natural ease with which these two hit it off musically is felt by all who draw near to marvel at their joy and vivacity. Now they want to share that joy with you!"

We are booking dates between Thursday 7th and Sunday 10th December 2017. It is our hope to play intimate gigs for house concerts, workshops and ‘upstairs-room-in-a-pub’ type bookings in the Midlands, South Yorkshire and Manchester area.

More info on my blog post:

http://melbiggsmusic.co.uk/2017/07/18/remco-sietsema-mel-biggs-accordion-duo-on-tour-dec-2017/

Happy squeezing!
Mel
Castagnari Trilly DG and GC, Castagnari Tommy DG all by Acorn Instruments,
Hohner Picoletta Bb/Eb and Hohner Student 1 C/F conversion set up by Mike Rowbotham.

Pick Up & Play with Mel Biggs - Online beginners course: https://melbiggsmusic.co.uk/puap

Mel Biggs Musician | Melodeon Teacher
www.melbiggsmusic.co.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal