Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: La Maison de l'Accordeon, Rennes - are they in trouble?  (Read 1574 times)

arty

La Maison de l'Accordeon, Rennes - are they in trouble?
« on: August 01, 2017, 07:54:30 PM »

Could someone who is more knowledgeable than me with the French language, cast their eye over this document, which I have just found published on the internet? https://www.repreneurs.com/jugement-de-conversion-en-liquidation-judiciaire/135162-la-maison-de-l'accordeon

Does it mean what I think it means?

Pre-Pokerwork C/F, Castagnari Laura G/C, Beltuna Sara 3 A/D, Castagnari Sander Special D/G

Roger Howard

Re: La Maison de l'Accordeon, Rennes - are they in trouble?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 09:15:14 PM »

I'm certainly not at all informed as regards French law, but looking at the LMd'A website, I think it means that the business has been wound up and replaced by another legal body, "Fisart", who seem to be trading from the same premises. My guess is that they're the same people - they're still agents for Castagnari, it would seem, and sell the Fisart chromatics like LMd'A.

Could be wrong, though ....

Roger
G/C Gaillard 2 row, 3 voice, D/G Lilly, D/G Pariselle 2.6 row, Preciosa Bb/Eb.

pete /acorn

• .Cast Trilly
    • Acorn Instruments
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 10:06:52 PM »

I think before this thread goes into a long speculation which could be damaging to the business it should be halted.
There are various reasons why limited companies close and re open,it may just be the way things are done in France to change ownership or re jig things
Acorn Instruments are the official retailer for Castagnari Instruments,Melodeons and Accordions for England and Scotland and have an extensive stock of new instruments on the shelf for prompt delivery in standard layouts however these can easily be changed to customers specia lrequirements
 We also have the largest stock in the UK of  pre loved melodons all fully serviced,and with 12 months warranty
UK and international customers catered for
www.acorninstruments.co.uk

playandteach

• Currently a music teacher in a high school.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 11:19:46 PM »

I'm sorry to disagree, Pete. I know there have been discussions about things here that have damaged relationships, and I'm obviously also aware that you are a trader with a fine reputation. But I think this is a reasonable area for shared discussion, because it is what we see when we go to the linked website. If all is ok, then they've had some publicity which can only be good, but if there have been issues, then that is also ok to find out about.
In the past one member has complained about a dealer or maker, only to find that there are counter opinions. This surely is just about establishing some facts?
Serafini R2D2 GC, Serafini GC accs 18 bass

Graham W

• Respected Sage
Re: La Maison de l'Accordeon, Rennes.
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 11:54:08 PM »

Their own website makes it very clear that they are alive and well and trading as previously from the same address, but under the 'Fisart' name from 7th July this year.
It also invites emails to the Proprietor for more info, so no need to speculate.

They have been two business entities for some time now  (La Maison,  and Fisart France sarl in which guise they develop and produce their own increasing range of CBA and piano accordeons)
As Pete suggests, there are various reasons why companies close and reopen, and business formats can be different to those in the UK. It looks as though they have rationalised into one entity with a different structure, carrying on both parts of the business.

pete /acorn

• .Cast Trilly
    • Acorn Instruments
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 07:07:39 AM »

Interesting that they have taken the Fisart  name as in Italy it is Fisart that Manufacture Vignoni accordions

I did hear that Fisart were having problems,it could be that La Maison have taken them over.

Acorn Instruments are the official retailer for Castagnari Instruments,Melodeons and Accordions for England and Scotland and have an extensive stock of new instruments on the shelf for prompt delivery in standard layouts however these can easily be changed to customers specia lrequirements
 We also have the largest stock in the UK of  pre loved melodons all fully serviced,and with 12 months warranty
UK and international customers catered for
www.acorninstruments.co.uk

arty

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 07:13:30 AM »

Ok Graham, that makes sense. Thank you.
I am going to Brittany in a couple of weeks time and I am planning on visiting La Maison de l'Accordeon. I will email them today, to make sure they are still open for business, before making the trip.
I'll report back when I hear.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 07:15:23 AM by arty »
Pre-Pokerwork C/F, Castagnari Laura G/C, Beltuna Sara 3 A/D, Castagnari Sander Special D/G
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal