Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UPS delivery modus?  (Read 1218 times)

Rog

• Repair and tuning in Hants
UPS delivery modus?
« on: August 08, 2017, 07:25:14 AM »

Possibly similar to the treatment UPS meted out last spring to one of my melodeons...
https://youtu.be/7YrpmZFixp0

pete /acorn

• .Cast Trilly
    • Acorn Instruments
Re: UPS delivery modus?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 07:54:23 AM »

You are obviously upset by something that happened to your melodeon at the hands of UPS,

I ship exclusively by UPS using Transglobal Express as an agent and have had no problems whatsoever both in UK and worldwide.

Whoever you use packaging is very important

Pete

Acorn Instruments are the official retailer for Castagnari Instruments,Melodeons and Accordions for England and Scotland and have an extensive stock of new instruments on the shelf for prompt delivery in standard layouts however these can easily be changed to customers specia lrequirements
 We also have the largest stock in the UK of  pre loved melodons all fully serviced,and with 12 months warranty
UK and international customers catered for
www.acorninstruments.co.uk

Theo

• Administrator
  • Hohner Club Too
    • The Box Place
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 09:01:14 AM »

What happened Roger?

I've been using UPS almost exclusively for getting on for ten years. I must have sent many 100s of parcels in that time.  i can  recall 4 problems in that time. Two were because of my error with house number or phone number, one was left without a signature, and once a parcel sent to me arrived with the bottom of the box slightly damp.  Never had any loss or damage to contents.
Theo Gibb - Gateshead UK

Proprietor of The Box Place for melodeon and concertina sales and service.
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook for stock updates.

Rog

• Repair and tuning in Hants
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 09:47:32 AM »

It was meant as a light hearted comment on parcel delivery (hence use of 'possibly' to avoid accusations of libel etc). I did have Hohner Corona destroyed by UPS in the spring. Just happened to be watching videos of various courier deliveries throwing parcels (in and out of vans and onto the door step) then found the funny one of Jim Carrey, so thought I'd post it here. It was partly prompted by someone who contacted me recently about a damaged PA. if you think it's inappropriate happy to delete.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal