Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stunning playing, stunning music....  (Read 432 times)

arty

Stunning playing, stunning music....
« on: August 24, 2017, 09:56:29 PM »

I fell in love with this music today and thought I would share it.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99OdlcHaNlo
Pre-Pokerwork C/F, Castagnari Laura G/C, Castagnari Dony G/C

playandteach

Re: Stunning playing, stunning music....
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 10:16:59 PM »

Some big names in there - Didier Laloy, Bruno Letron. I don't know of Wim Claeys. Great stuff. Thanks for the link.
Serafini R2D2 GC, Castagnari Sander DG

Grape Ape

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 10:31:23 PM »

I brought these guys up some months ago with nary a reply- I thought no one else liked it! Very good stuff- I downloaded one of their albums off of itunes where they do a most excellent cover of valhermeil
BbEb Saphir, BbEb Hohner III BS, CF Ouveture V,  Dick Richards Pointe Noire (in A of all things), CF Preciosa, AD Presswood, CF Club Model II, Melodija Menges GCFBb, Preciosa BbEb, GC Pokerwork, a plethera of vintage Melodicas, and probably a couple I forgot

Grape Ape

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 10:32:35 PM »

I have also been LOVING the music of Grand Meres et Soufflets, if you haven't checked them out, do so, there are videos on youtube and their website...
BbEb Saphir, BbEb Hohner III BS, CF Ouveture V,  Dick Richards Pointe Noire (in A of all things), CF Preciosa, AD Presswood, CF Club Model II, Melodija Menges GCFBb, Preciosa BbEb, GC Pokerwork, a plethera of vintage Melodicas, and probably a couple I forgot

arty

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 06:10:26 AM »

I have also been LOVING the music of Grand Meres et Soufflets, if you haven't checked them out, do so, there are videos on youtube and their website...

I also like them Grape Ape. I learned one of their mazurkas, recorded it and put it on my You Tube channel. To my huge surprise and delight, the composer, Sylvain Butté made a comment under it, saying 'Well done!' That really boosted my confidence and helped me no end! What a nice bloke  (:)
Pre-Pokerwork C/F, Castagnari Laura G/C, Castagnari Dony G/C
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.