Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tommy wanted  (Read 316 times)

ACE

• Respected Sage
Tommy wanted
« on: September 13, 2017, 05:36:43 PM »

I would like to get a good used Tommy in G/D but no spare cash at the moment, so if anybody has one and wants to do a swap I have a lachenal G/D worth £2000 all in good condition and playing well. I don't use it a lot as my melodeon is the preferred weapon of choice.

I also have a Saltarelle which is in G/D and some weird accidentals. It does plug in for stage work and works very well, but is a tad heavy at 5.2kg which I would also swap for a good Tommy. All those basses and chords are wasted on me. (the band does that). I am on an island so difficult to try and view but will be near Devizes at the beginning of October for a few days and I will take them if there is any interest.

Saltarelle Horizon, Dino mini, Lachenal g/d anglo

ACE

• Respected Sage
Re: Tommy wanted
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 09:10:04 AM »

These are also open to offers, somewhere in the region of what I need for a good used G/D Tommy. Cannot see one for sale at the present but I would expect to pay £1600 to £1800 for one in the right condition if I can prise one out of the hands of an owner. You arrange your own delivery from your preferred carrier then I will pack them very secure for pick up.
Saltarelle Horizon, Dino mini, Lachenal g/d anglo
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.