Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: french waltz  (Read 1557 times)

waltzman

french waltz
« on: August 04, 2009, 02:37:32 PM »

Does anyone know where I can find the dots to 'ces heures la' by D. Denecheau?  I've looked at his website but I can't tell that he has published any of his music.

Nick Hudis

• Respected Sage
  • Loffet Pro 18, Castagnari Casta
    • Themassageman
Re: french waltz
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 09:59:10 PM »

Its available for lots of Euros as a downloadable video lesson plus notation from these people.

http://www.organetto.info/english_home.htm

There's a thread somewhere on the forum where people report different experiences with these people.

I am very tempted because this is the only source for the notation of a lot of Stephane Delicq's tunes - my absolute favourite box player/composer (followed a close second by the amazing Markku Lepisto).

Nick
Nick

waltzman

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 12:41:19 AM »

Its available for lots of Euros as a downloadable video lesson plus notation from these people.

http://www.organetto.info/english_home.htm

There's a thread somewhere on the forum where people report different experiences with these people.

I am very tempted because this is the only source for the notation of a lot of Stephane Delicq's tunes - my absolute favourite box player/composer (followed a close second by the amazing Markku Lepisto).

Nick

Wow!  75 dollars for one tune!!

I knew it was a good tune......

Simon

• Respected Sage
  • Serenellini Selli C/F and Gold98 G/C
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 01:39:26 PM »

There's a video of this tune by Organetto on youtube. Is that the one you can buy?  ???
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal