Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: North East Melodeon Group - Sessions in Newcastle  (Read 5168 times)

Nigel

• Respected Sage
Re: North East Melodeon Group - Sessions in Newcastle
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2017, 09:53:04 PM »

But I could look at La Marianne with a countermelody.
Nice tune and good choice. I will post and send the score to the others but it would be a good idea to take 6 copies on Monday. Please let me know if this is a problem.

playandteach

• Currently a music teacher in a high school.
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2017, 10:28:27 PM »

No problem if I make it. Just need to see how the day job goes. It is more likely than not that I'll be there.
Serafini R2D2 GC, Serafini GC accs 18 bass

playandteach

• Currently a music teacher in a high school.
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2017, 08:19:45 PM »

Just in case we make progress with Marianne, here is another tune that I learnt from Steve Freereeder in Witney (although I knew the tune first from some great students of mine who sang it incredibly well). Bonny at Morn, but I've added a countermelody.
I did think of putting up a video, but my boxes have odd layouts - the Ds and Es are in different places on the DG box, so videos may not help. Let me know if you's still like videos.
Please understand I have no desire to lead or take over / run / nurture / etc. this event. I want to be there when possible, and as an equal learner.
There is still a chance that life might get in the way.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 09:15:13 PM by playandteach »
Serafini R2D2 GC, Serafini GC accs 18 bass

Nigel

• Respected Sage
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2017, 09:41:14 PM »

I know that you're not on a take over bid. Enthusiasm is great. I'll put Bonny at Morn (another nice one) in the tune book. When we started, it was intended to share and learn at least one new tune and bed down previously learnt tunes in every session at a comfortable pace.

Nigel

• Respected Sage
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2017, 07:36:24 PM »

Our next session is on Monday 6 November from 1900 to 2230 hrs. The venue is St Dominic’s Catholic Club, Crawhall Road, Shieldfield, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 2BX. Players of all types of boxes and abilities are welcome.

Nigel

• Respected Sage
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2017, 08:25:58 PM »

Our next session is on Monday 4 December from 1900 to 2230 hrs. The venue is St Dominic’s Catholic Club, Crawhall Road, Shieldfield, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 2BX. Players of all types of boxes and abilities are welcome.

Nigel

• Respected Sage
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2017, 10:20:07 PM »

Our next session is on TUESDAY 9 January from 1900 to 2230 hrs. The venue is St Dominic’s Catholic Club, Crawhall Road, Shieldfield, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 2BX. Players of all types of boxes and abilities are welcome.

Nigel

• Respected Sage
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2018, 06:23:14 PM »

Our next session is on MONDAY 5 February from 1900 to 2230 hrs. The venue is St Dominic’s Catholic Club, Crawhall Road, Shieldfield, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 2BX. Players of all types of boxes and abilities are welcome.

Nigel

• Respected Sage
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2018, 10:52:26 PM »

Our next session is on Monday 5 March from 1900 to 2230 hrs. The venue is St Dominic’s Catholic Club, Crawhall Road, Shieldfield, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 2BX. Players of all types of boxes and abilities are welcome.
We welcome new members, Olly Roberts and Ann Wallace.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal