Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Auld Lang Syne - Free Video Lesson And Sheet Music For Beginners  (Read 1127 times)

Daddy Long Les

• Forum Librarian
    • Daddy Long Les
Auld Lang Syne - Free Video Lesson And Sheet Music For Beginners
« on: December 15, 2017, 04:17:14 PM »

Hi,

https://youtu.be/YujAsyzzCU8

I have recorded this video lesson today.  It's specifically for beginners but it might come in handy for you if you want to play this on New Year's Eve and you can't be bothered to figure it out!  I've done it in G on a DG so not the best key for singing (a tad high!).  Play the same buttons on a CF or a Bb Eb and that will work better.

Make yourself a cuppa - it lasts for about 35 minutes!!

Sheet music attached.  Watch the video to make sense of the special annotations/note heads peculiar to my music sheets.

I hope that some people find this useful.  Let me know if you do.

All the best for 2018

Les
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 04:26:19 PM by Daddy Long Les »
Castagnari Lily DG, Dino Baffetti Binci DG, Hohner Erica DG, Hohner Erica GC, Hohner Liliput Bb Eb, Sybilla Brand GCF, Hohner Compadre ADG, Hohner 4 stop in C

Julian S

• D/G Pastourelle 2, Dony, Pokerwork, G/C Pariselle
Re: Auld Lang Syne - Free Video Lesson And Sheet Music For Beginners
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 04:38:38 PM »

Excellent ! Might also be very useful for those of us who have memory problems as 'the bells' approach-  assuming of course that the fingers can still find the buttons by then ! :|glug

J
Old Bones Dance Band

Daddy Long Les

• Forum Librarian
    • Daddy Long Les
Re: Auld Lang Syne - Free Video Lesson And Sheet Music For Beginners
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 04:46:08 PM »

Excellent ! Might also be very useful for those of us who have memory problems as 'the bells' approach-  assuming of course that the fingers can still find the buttons by then ! :|glug

J

Thanks Julian.  It reminds me of so many past New Year's Eve gigs where I had to stay sober all night while all around me were getting drunk.  The fate of the professional musician!!!  :(

Les
Castagnari Lily DG, Dino Baffetti Binci DG, Hohner Erica DG, Hohner Erica GC, Hohner Liliput Bb Eb, Sybilla Brand GCF, Hohner Compadre ADG, Hohner 4 stop in C
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal