Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Replacement button for a Castagnari Rik  (Read 970 times)

Schnorbitz

• Regular debater
Replacement button for a Castagnari Rik
« on: January 07, 2018, 09:40:10 PM »

Does anyone know where you can get a button match for 1980s Castagnari Rik - window design model. I'm looking to see whether I can find a grooved button to replace the second octave E on the D row (I've a few tunes which require a quick shift and the button is useful as a reference). Failing finding one I could always take a file to it, but just in case there is a stockist out there I thought I would ask first.

Thanks

Steve_freereeder

• Content Manager
  • MAD is inevitable. Keep Calm and Carry On
    • Lizzie Dripping
Re: Replacement button for a Castagnari Rik
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 02:02:56 AM »

Does anyone know where you can get a button match for 1980s Castagnari Rik - window design model. I'm looking to see whether I can find a grooved button to replace the second octave E on the D row (I've a few tunes which require a quick shift and the button is useful as a reference). Failing finding one I could always take a file to it, but just in case there is a stockist out there I thought I would ask first.
Charlie Marshall (CGM Musical Services) based in Scotland, has a comprehensive stock of buttons in various sizes, colours and textures including the knurled surface you are enquiring about. See here and scroll down for the different types.
http://www.cgmmusical.co.uk/CGM_Musical_Services/Treble_Bass_Buttons.html

If you can't see what you want, give him a call/e-mail anyway, as not everything is shown on his website and he may well be able to advise further.

Not sure where you are located but Charlie ships overseas and he is always very efficient.
Steve
Sheffield, UK.
www.lizziedripping.org.uk

Schnorbitz

• Regular debater
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 05:22:05 PM »

Thanks Steve

Just perfect, I’ll give him w call   (:)

pete /acorn

• .Cast Trilly
    • Acorn Instruments
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 05:41:48 PM »

Hi
If you could e mail a pic to info@acorninstruments.co.uk  I have several different Castagnari buttons in stock

Pete
Acorn Instruments are the official retailer for Castagnari Instruments,Melodeons and Accordions for England and Scotland and have an extensive stock of new instruments on the shelf for prompt delivery in standard layouts however these can easily be changed to customers specia lrequirements
 We also have the largest stock in the UK of  pre loved melodons all fully serviced,and with 12 months warranty
UK and international customers catered for
www.acorninstruments.co.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal