Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Melodeon Playgroup - one month to go  (Read 4360 times)

pete /acorn

• .Cast Trilly
    • Acorn Instruments
Re: Melodeon Playgroup - one month to go
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2018, 11:59:24 AM »

Glad you didn't stay around longer Helena to continue the blond melodeon topic.Lester would have blown a gaskit
Acorn Instruments are the official retailer for Castagnari Instruments,Melodeons and Accordions for England and Scotland and have an extensive stock of new instruments on the shelf for prompt delivery in standard layouts however these can easily be changed to customers specia lrequirements
 We also have the largest stock in the UK of  pre loved melodons all fully serviced,and with 12 months warranty
UK and international customers catered for
www.acorninstruments.co.uk

NickF

• Regular debater
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2018, 11:46:55 AM »

I especially liked you sneaking in the other melodeon, of the same model, just as the 'discussion' was winding down and announcing that it sounded different because of the wood   :D
Serenellini 233, Streb, D/G Pokerwork, D/G Liliput, Bb/Eb Liliput, Bb/Eb Comedy Wardrobe (Hohner Model X), Bb/Eb Accidental Erika

If you can smile when things are going wrong, you must have someone else in mind to blame

Badger

• success is achieved by patience and perseverence
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2018, 01:04:48 PM »

Once again a wonderful weekend.  Many thanks to the elves and tutors for their time and expertise.  My tutor was Mel and she was an absolute jem, patient with all of us and good explanations.
I am inexperienced in the sessions but Lester's coaxing in the evening session was sufficient to get me involved.  Hopefully next year with a few more tunes and confidence growing I will be able to participate more. 
Everyone involved were friendly and encouraging.
Thanks to all for the experience.  Fantastic ;D

Helena Handcart

• Nine-box Nellie
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2018, 01:39:41 PM »

Hopefully next year with a few more tunes and confidence growing I will be able to participate more. 

It is traditional for the elves to say 'never again' at this point in the year, notwithstanding the fact that I have already re-developed the sign up form to write directly to a Google spreadsheet  ;D
Sideways typing on the wooden handbag (now with added electric typewriter).

Green Man Sword | Helena Handcart on Soundcloud| Squeezebox from Scratch |

Little Eggy

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2018, 09:30:17 AM »

Many thanks to all organisers, tutors and participants.  Great to be amongst fellow squeezers sharing experiences and enthusiasm.
Hope to see everyone again next year.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal