Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update on 'Charity Hohner Airiette'  (Read 924 times)

byteofthecherry

• Good talker
Update on 'Charity Hohner Airiette'
« on: January 12, 2018, 09:06:28 AM »

Donated/recieved to/by Ann Croucher, a frequent poster on the forum...enjoy... :||:

"I am with Anonymous morris, based in Poole and we have a sideline of teaching Maypole and longsword dancing to schools.
Recorder lessons are on the cards for at least one of the schools from last year, but melodeon has been a non starter due to not having even one, but I now have an East German melodeon - very hard work to play, and recorders, but a second melodeon would mean I could have a 'watch what I do' type teaching session with them. Being unable to read music myself I can only demonstrate the tunes rather than hand over my instrument - which is fine as they have recorders, but a melodeon is rather beyond their or our means"
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 08:18:07 PM by byteofthecherry »
1 X Corona II(ADG)..1X Early 'Darth Vader' Corona IIIR (Eb/Bb/Ab)..2 X Erica(DG/CF)..1X Club VictoriaX(CF)..1 X Club II(Bb/Eb) 4 X Liliput (DG(red)/BbEb(purple)/GC(purple)..2 X preciosa(D/G(green)/Bb/Eb(Grey)+ lots of guitars/banjos/saxes/brass/synthy 'stuff'
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal