Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Acorn Instrument News  (Read 1582 times)

pete /acorn

• .Cast Trilly
    • Acorn Instruments
Acorn Instrument News
« on: January 22, 2018, 09:16:44 AM »

Acorn Instruments are proud to announce that they now support Mel Biggs Music.
To get people interested in playing the Melodeon Acorn Instruments have been supporting tuition weekends all over the country for 3 or 4 years now,this is an extension to this.
Mel is an excellent tutor whos time and skill is becoming much appreciated and sought. At present as I write this she is in the US making a tuition video for melodeon playing.She takes classes at various events and has pupils privately in person or via Skype
If you fancy playing melodeon you can contact Mel via her web site www.melbiggsmusic.co.uk
Acorn Instruments are the official retailer for Castagnari Instruments,Melodeons and Accordions for England and Scotland and have an extensive stock of new instruments on the shelf for prompt delivery in standard layouts however these can easily be changed to customers specia lrequirements
 We also have the largest stock in the UK of  pre loved melodons all fully serviced,and with 12 months warranty
UK and international customers catered for
www.acorninstruments.co.uk

Lyra

Re: Acorn Instrument News
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 10:12:49 AM »

Or playing fancy melodeon, now  :-*

MelonBox

• Respected Sage
    • Mel Biggs Music | Melodeon Teacher
Re: Acorn Instrument News
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 01:17:39 PM »

Just seen this post Pete! Thanks very much for approaching me in the first place. It is an honour! I'm looking forward to picking up my new Trilly this weekend at Melodeon Playgroup!

The Pick Up & Play Melodeon online teaching course will be available in early March. Keep an eye on my website for updates!

www.melbiggsmusic.co.uk 
Castagnari Trilly DG and GC, Castagnari Tommy DG all by Acorn Instruments,
Hohner Picoletta Bb/Eb and Hohner Student 1 C/F conversion set up by Mike Rowbotham.

Pick Up & Play with Mel Biggs - Online beginners course: https://melbiggsmusic.co.uk/puap

Mel Biggs Musician | Melodeon Teacher
www.melbiggsmusic.co.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal