Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: melodeon player wanted  (Read 763 times)

Tone Dumb Greg

• DG Pokerwork, DG 2.4 Saltarelle, old CF Hohner
    • Dartmoor Border Morris
melodeon player wanted
« on: March 03, 2018, 01:18:09 PM »

Spotted on a facebook site. Seems like an event of sorts. Nothing to do with me but Scout's are a worthwhile cause. Our ex Foreman is a scoutleader and we've helped her out loads of times playing for her group. They love it.

Melodeon/Accordion players, help needed - can you spare 3 hours on Saturday 17th March?
Aelfgythe Border Morris are running a workshop for 24 Cub Scouts in Lichfield from 10.30-12.30 on the above date, but due to holidays and injuries none of our musicians are available. If you could step in to play "Lord of the Dance" for us we would be grateful. We are not being paid for this - but we'd be happy to treat you to a pub lunch afterwards. If you can 'save the day' please ring Pam on 07961 830 831. Thank you.
Greg Smith
Is not the space between Heaven and Earth like a bellows?
It is empty, but lacks nothing.
The more it moves, the more comes out of it.
Lao Tzu

MelonBox

• Regular debater
    • Mel Biggs Music | Melodeon Teacher
Re: melodeon player wanted
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 02:28:53 PM »

Posted to my Mel's Angels Facebook group. I'm not free otherwise I'd pop down. Not very far from me and I know Aelfs from a few years back!
Castagnari Trilly DG and GC, Castagnari Tommy DG all by Acorn Instruments,
Serenellini 233 Deluxe D/G set up by Steve Dumpleton, Hohner Picoletta Bb/Eb set up by Mike Rowbotham.

Pick Up & Play with Mel Biggs - Online beginners course: https://melbiggsmusic.co.uk/course/pick-up-play-lets-get-started/

Mel Biggs Musician | Melodeon Teacher
www.melbiggsmusic.co.uk

Winston Smith

• AKA Edward Jennings
    • "Our Luxor B&B" Luxor life, slice by slice.
Re: melodeon player wanted
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 03:55:42 PM »

"I'm not free otherwise I'd pop down."

That's a good'un! If you ever were free you'd be inundated with Skypers clamouring for your teaching skills, and therefore wouldn't have the spare time to pop down! Vicious circle, methinks? lol.
Although I can carry on messing with melodeons, the ongoing attention of the Ministry of Truth and the Thought Police will (no doubt) eventually teach me to really love Big Brother!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.